UHC is the Enemy

Ncinsured

Expert
After getting harassed by UHC every other week to recontract every other week . They send me a letter saying I failed a background check because my driver lic got revoked for 2 weeks for not paying a traffic ticket ? I guess UHC doesn't need agents any more. Do anyone have info on the appeals process ?
Thankful for Aetna, Cigna, Gateway

I believe the process is that you need to request a copy of your transcript from BIG (I think this stands for Business Information Group, or something like that) which does the background checks on behalf of UHC. I think you have to fax a typed, signed letter to BIG and then BIG will fax you back the transcript.

Once you get the fax back from them, you send your appeal into the BSD along with a copy of the transcript.

I can check to see if I have more info on the process and PM you.

After getting harassed by UHC every other week to recontract every other week . They send me a letter saying I failed a background check because my driver lic got revoked for 2 weeks for not paying a traffic ticket ? I guess UHC doesn't need agents any more. Do anyone have info on the appeals process ?
Thankful for Aetna, Cigna, Gateway

Been down that road before. By the time you get your appeal heard, and hopefully reinstated, AEP will be over. Might as well plan without them. Call UHC contracting and they'll explain the appeals process. In fact, you should be receiving a termination letter and in there they explain the appeals process...at least that is my recollection.

Deff. appeal twice if you want to sell their trash, we had an agent with a dui with injuries and on the second appeal she got it.
Make sure all this trouble is worth it though, the company seems to be tanking on benefits year by year

Back