UHC "LEAN" Electronic App

I want to know when they will have a real Eapp that does not require Face to Face, Otherwise what's the point, I can bring paper app to appointment and get the enrollment doe just as quick. I want an Esigg

I want to know when they will have a real Eapp that does not require Face to Face, Otherwise what's the point, I can bring paper app to appointment and get the enrollment doe just as quick. I want an Esigg

Agreed. Baby steps

But look at this shiny thing - you can look up providers - with a swipe!!!

........:SLEEP:

An agent not looking that up ahead of time is wasting his/her time...

In all seriousness - it looks like it is MA/MAPD/PDP specific. I e-mailed them to ask if we can do the supp on it... it could come in handy.

But look at this shiny thing - you can look up providers - with a swipe!!!

........:SLEEP:

An agent not looking that up ahead of time is wasting his/her time...

In all seriousness - it looks like it is MA/MAPD/PDP specific. I e-mailed them to ask if we can do the supp on it... it could come in handy.

they already have stuff for all that, maybe this is improved version, But the issue is the same required Face to Face, Actually the MAPD online doesn't but you still have to depend on client entering your ID in correctly

don't you have to be with client to have them sign e app anyway ?

Back