Uhc Phd Dont Speak English Anymore

axeman462

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
When did they farm out their PHD to india? The last few times I called, I didn't really get any help, because I couldnt understand what the person on the phone was saying. Its so dang frustrating, when the person on the other end of the phone dont speak english :mad::mad::mad:

When did they farm out their PHD to india? The last few times I called, I didn't really get any help, because I couldnt understand what the person on the phone was saying. Its so dang frustrating, when the person on the other end of the phone dont speak english :mad::mad::mad:

I have experienced this as well. I think they are Phillipinos actually, but I was told if there were issues to ask for their manager, who apparently is a native english speaker.

I called two times in the last 2 weeks. I swear it is the same person who had my call. She gave the same name and gave me the same information. Which by the way is incorrect. I am not a fan of UHC, but this makes it harder to do business. We need to be able to understand them...and they need to understand us to answer the question correctly.

I called two times in the last 2 weeks. I swear it is the same person who had my call. She gave the same name and gave me the same information. Which by the way is incorrect. I am not a fan of UHC, but this makes it harder to do business. We need to be able to understand them...and they need to understand us to answer the question correctly.

Probably the same gal that I always get. . . .I complained about this months ago, but no one really cares I guess. . . .I was told that they "hired additional call center help to gear up for AEP". If that was really the case, every once in awhile you'd get a rep here. I think they just shipped it all to the Philippines to save themselves money.

yeah I tried hanging up and calling back. The same gal keeps answering the phone. She don't know anymore than I do so I stop calling

i called due to missing a commission and was told by the Philippine that i needed to submit an appeal now to be paid. WHAT??

Back