UHC--will Strip Me of Renewals?

Which section was it?

UHC does NOT use AHIP and never has. Not in this area. Which is a pain to the UHC agents here. We have to certify with AHIP and then with UHC

Ive been certified for years on CSNPs and DSNPs--and cant pass the certs this year

So now they want to strip RENEWALS

I get it that I cant sell in the coming year for products Im not certified on

But I WAS certified on the products WHEN THEY WERE SOLD

Of course they do, I posted the link to their EDC guide to certifications that clearly shows the path for certification.

And, as Vic120 said, you get 6 tries per module, did it ever occur to you after the first 3 to get some assistance on how to pass them?

Funny no matter how one words this, there are misunderstandings

I used ALL of the tries

It is NOT open book. And the questions had no relation to the test

I'd like some experience with THIS issue not a side issue

Try using 2 windows, or open the study modules on Chrome and take the test on Internet Explorer. That way it would be like an open book test...just go back and forth if you need to.

Try using 2 windows, or open the study modules on Chrome and take the test on Internet Explorer. That way it would be like an open book test...just go back and forth if you need to.

That was very sweet.

Especially compared to what I wanted to say.

That was very sweet.

Especially compared to what I wanted to say.

Yeah there are so many posts there that are just self serving and help the poster not at all

Those are REALLY appreciated!

----------

Of course they do, I posted the link to their EDC guide to certifications that clearly shows the path for certification.

And, as Vic120 said, you get 6 tries per module, did it ever occur to you after the first 3 to get some assistance on how to pass them?

UHC uses AHIP in the FMO channel NOT the ICA channel. Not gonna say it again.

Did it ever occur to you I DID get help? A agent friend of mine and I, with FORTY YEARS combined experience and the text open failed three times.
Did it ever occur to you your comment solves nothing? It must be great to have time to burn!

Passing the test is irrelevant---it HAPPENED and I do not have the happy facility of making time run in reverse. Sheeesshhhhh

I will NEVER understand the penchant of some posters to project facts into a post, distort the situation and judge/insult the poster--off subject--rather than help

I do NOT have time to randomly rag on others--if I cant help I read on

So far the only post was about the rule being a CMS not UHC rule. For which I thank you.

Thats it--Im out.

I'm concerned that you had 6 tries and didn't pass it. Do you still sell Medicare products?
I don't even do the modules, I go straight to the test every year and pass.
The rules are clear, certify and you get paid, don't certify and you don't get paid.
There is no need for this thread.

I can't imagine failing any of the recertifications if you have been doing Medicare products for more than a year or two. Original poster seems like an angry individual.

Original poster seems like an angry individual.

I agree with that.

I can't tell whether he is just venting about a situation that is now beyond repair or whether he is looking for help that is not coming in some way he thinks is legitimate.

Yeah there are so many posts there that are just self serving and help the poster not at all

Those are REALLY appreciated!

----------

UHC uses AHIP in the FMO channel NOT the ICA channel. Not gonna say it again.

Did it ever occur to you I DID get help? A agent friend of mine and I, with FORTY YEARS combined experience and the text open failed three times.
Did it ever occur to you your comment solves nothing? It must be great to have time to burn!

Passing the test is irrelevant---it HAPPENED and I do not have the happy facility of making time run in reverse. Sheeesshhhhh

I will NEVER understand the penchant of some posters to project facts into a post, distort the situation and judge/insult the poster--off subject--rather than help

I do NOT have time to randomly rag on others--if I cant help I read on

So far the only post was about the rule being a CMS not UHC rule. For which I thank you.

Thats it--Im out.

Basically you want to publicly rant about your screw up.

Did it ever occur to you to post that you are in the ICA channel rather than just saying 'not in this area'?

Besides that, you are WRONG on the use of AHIP for the ICA channel, it's right there in black and white in the Agent guide, page 25: https://www.unitedhealthrx.com/onli...thcare_medicare_solutions_agent_guide_ica.pdf

This is on you and no one else, too bad, lots of others have passed those certification tests without an issue-I don't sell that Market but have done those tests in the past and had no problem with it.

Last edited:
Back