United American, Alaska Question....

Russ

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Does anyone know what United American pays as a commission on Disability Supplements, in Alaska? I have a referral that comes to my area occasionally, that has his residence in Alaska. United American and Liberty National are the only companies I could find that write Disability Supplements in Alaska. His Medicare starts in July. Alaska is not an OE on disability policies though, but he may qualify.

Was thinking about getting an Alaska non-resident to write the referral with. I'm not licensed with United American but would consider it if it's worth the commission available.

May be too much trouble for all but would like to find out.

Does anyone know what United American pays as a commission on Disability Supplements, in Alaska? I have a referral that comes to my area occasionally, that has his residence in Alaska. United American and Liberty National are the only companies I could find that write Disability Supplements in Alaska. His Medicare starts in July. Alaska is not an OE on disability policies though, but he may qualify.

Was thinking about getting an Alaska non-resident to write the referral with. I'm not licensed with United American but would consider it if it's worth the commission available.

May be too much trouble for all but would like to find out.

They paid full commission o Disability Med Supps in 1999, which was my last year there and they only offered Plan B. They've made a lot of changes so I have no idea what they do now. Give them a call.

They only pay under 65 disability supps in Fl, MT, CA, CO, IL, KS, ME, MO. So Alaska is out

They only pay under 65 disability supps in Fl, MT, CA, CO, IL, KS, ME, MO. So Alaska is out

No sense in me pursuing it. I'll advise him to contact United American. Thanks for the information. Do you know what their rates are in Alaska for disability supplements? From what I found, it's over $500 a month and they only offer plan B.

Back