United American Essential Now Has Different Copays on Medicare's Website

I had a client call today that I ran his prescriptions on Medicare's website. I sent printouts for Silver Script and United American Those were the two companies that came in as most competative and he uses Walmart. I sent him printouts and it shows with United American he had $0 copays on all but one of his medications. He called me back and told me to help him get enrolled.

I went back to Medicare's website and entered in his druglist ID and password date just to review and now all of a sudden it no longer shows $0 copays at Walmart.

Did Medicare make a mistake and list preferred pharmacies on this plan when they weren't? It looks like they've fixed the problem with their wrong information but it makes me wonder how many people got enrolled into this plan on wrong information

Anyone writing United American Essential

I recently ran a drug list for a client on Med.gov and gave her the number and plan name to call and enroll in. The plan was Transamerican Drug plan or something and she called me yesterday after she enrolled and said that they gave her different and higher out of pocket costs than Med.gov displayed.

I recently ran a drug list for a client on Med.gov and gave her the number and plan name to call and enroll in. The plan was Transamerican Drug plan or something and she called me yesterday after she enrolled and said that they gave her different and higher out of pocket costs than Med.gov displayed.

I am thinking CMS might need to pick up the tab for my E&O

I am thinking CMS might need to pick up the tab for my E&O

Seriously and now I've got to spend the time again go back to the drug list and then confirm what medicare.gov says with the insurance company website just to make sure the costs are accurate, this is ridiculous.

Seriously and now I've got to spend the time again go back to the drug list and then confirm what medicare.gov says with the insurance company website just to make sure the costs are accurate, this is typical.

Fixed for reality. Twenty character stupid post rule.

Just fixed one that we didn't get in touch with. 800Medicare gave him a hardship or misrepresentation SEP and moved him to Humana WalMart on the phone.

Back