United American

Don't bother with them, the commissions are so low on an hdf that its not worth spending the time to write it.

You have to sell this little extra thing with an hdf so they have electronic filing, a total joke in my opinion

Never did sign up with them, and they stopped calling after a year or so. I stick with the Blues and AARP/UHC in CA.

I have been receiving Emails about a webinar for UA....HDF as low as $32, so what is commission? 20% ? Make $6 per month? Still require the Annuity?

The problem I see is HDF is almost all in scenarios in FL is 100% the best choice. According to CSG t65 female in tampa, f uhc is 2209, n uhc is 1589, hdf UA $591 Humana HDF 1054. No brainer. Might as well sell Humana HDF and still make $200 yr, but UA is $400 yr less...sucks.

The problem I see is HDF is almost all in scenarios in FL is 100% the best choice. According to CSG t65 female in tampa, f uhc is 2209, n uhc is 1589, hdf UA $591 Humana HDF 1054. No brainer. Might as well sell Humana HDF and still make $200 yr, but UA is $400 yr less...sucks.

I have a guy here in Jax asking about HDF. I quoted him (65) I think around $740 year. Plus drug plan he'd be around $1k year. Could possibly spend $2280 in deductible. Or he could get a UHC HMO with the same network as the PPO and a lot of doctors. Max out of pocket is $3400 and it would probably be much more tough to get there. $0 per month.

I'll see what he decides next month.

----------

That HDF is with UA too

UA $591 + one trip to hosp $1288= $1879 Or plan N $1591

I like plan N

I was just reading the Med Supp conference agenda for next week and it appears these guys are rounding out Wednesday's presentations:

Sales High Deductible Plan F; Market Trends & Sales Opportunities
Marketing Sales of High Deductible Plan F account for 60 percent of some company's sales. Hear forecasts
for HD Plan F and understand what's taking place in the market today … and forecasts for the future.
Charles Mankamyer, Senior Vice President, General Agents, United American Insurance Company
Ryan Sykes, National Director of Sales & Recruiting, United American Insurance Company

I immediately thought of this thread. Who in their right mind would want to be a part of selling HDF and a $0 commission annuity? Am I missing something or should I just leave early and hit the pool as I planned?

I was just reading the Med Supp conference agenda for next week and it appears these guys are rounding out Wednesday's presentations: Sales High Deductible Plan F; Market Trends & Sales Opportunities Marketing Sales of High Deductible Plan F account for 60 percent of some company's sales. Hear forecasts for HD Plan F and understand what's taking place in the market today … and forecasts for the future. Charles Mankamyer, Senior Vice President, General Agents, United American Insurance Company Ryan Sykes, National Director of Sales & Recruiting, United American Insurance Company I immediately thought of this thread. Who in their right mind would want to be a part of selling HDF and a $0 commission annuity? Am I missing something or should I just leave early and hit the pool as I planned?

I vote for a third option....

Heckling

Back