Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Reply to United Healthcare and Care Improvement Plus     
Old 08-01-2013, 06:12 PM   #1

State: Msann is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
United Healthcare and Care Improvement Plus United Healthcare and Care Improvement Plus
I was wondering how many agents were impacted adversely by the merger of United Healthcare and Care Improvement Plus? Did the merger cause you to loose CIP commission renewals?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to United Healthcare and Care Improvement Plus
Old 08-01-2013, 06:15 PM   #2
Guru

State: sman is an Insurance Agent from Georgia
sman is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
United Healthcare and Care Improvement Plus
Originally Posted by Msann View Post
I was wondering how many agents were impacted adversely by the merger of United Healthcare and Care Improvement Plus? Did the merger cause you to loose CIP commission renewals?
Why would it cause a person to lose renewals?
Old 08-01-2013, 06:44 PM   #3
Guru

State: Centralsolution is an Insurance Agent from Arkansas
United Healthcare and Care Improvement Plus Re: United Healthcare and Care Improvement Plus
Shortly after the buyout UHC let most of the regional and local sales managers go that had helped build the company, but they pay just fine.
Old 08-02-2013, 01:09 AM   #4
Guru

State: wehotex is an Insurance Agent from Texas
United Healthcare and Care Improvement Plus Re: United Healthcare and Care Improvement Plus
Originally Posted by Msann View Post
I didn't have many CIP members since I work in an urban market, but I did lose one CIP renewal and switched out a dozen others to other products. Since I couldn't get appointed with Uhc, it was either switch them out or lose renewals. The fact that CIP had low CMS ratings for 3 years in a row made it easier to switch plans.

Register Now for FREE!
Are you an Insurance Forums member yet ? To sign up for your FREE INSTANT account, please fill out the form below !

Username:     Password:   Confirm Password:     E-Mail:   Confirm E-Mail:     

Question of the day:   What is the fifth letter of the word Insurance? I agree to forum rules 

Reply to United Healthcare and Care Improvement Plus 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forum > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Senior Insurance Forum