United of Omaha Now in GA & IN

Frank Stastny

Guru
5000 Post Club
Florida
Agents selling in those states can now write United of Omaha with effective dates through May 31, 2010. MS should follow shortly. It has been delayed in MS, something about a broken water line or something. Don’t ask, I don’t know either.

In GA it appears that the rates are going to be around $10 per month on average less than Gerber. In IN there isn’t as large a gap but still a few dollars less per month. At least that is what I saw at a quick glance.

In GA rates for a female, age 65, non tobacco start at $110.84 for a Plan F and $94.22 for a Plan G. They are issue age in GA.

In IN rates for a female, age 65, non tobacco start at $96.58 for a Plan F and $82.09 for a Plan G. They are Attained Age in IN.

Other than the better rates, United of Omaha moving into those states is significant because there is a discount available that wasn't offered by United World. The rates shown above are before the 7% discount that they may qualify for.

Agents already contracted with MOO should have received their new packets for GA and IN.

If you are not contracted with MOO and would like help signing up give me a call.

Wow... a waterline break by the coldsnap a few weeks ago prevents Omaha from releasing a product in Mississippi...

NO, it has nothing to do with MOO.

It is being delayed by the MS DOI. They have to put their final okay on it before agents can begin writing. It's their waterline that broke. Apparently there are other things that are going on also causing the delay.

MOO's water is fine.

Last edited:
Frank, this is great news. United of Omaha already is great in my opinion. They will be getting better. I haven't gotten my new packet yet. I'll be waiting out by the mailbox.

Frank, United of Omaha came into Georgia on 12/09/2009. I've already written 15 cases with them. You're starting to slip.

Yep, our agents got the heads up two weeks ago about GA and I wrote my first E-App there last week. Went through smoothly - LOVE the E-APPs. Seniors are constantly amazed at how simple the process is when doing it over the phone, using the screen share, and the E-App. That, by itself, has been responsible for many referrals!

Indiana has been rocking with Gerber sales, and the E-App with United of Omaha comes out on or about Feb 1. So, with even better rates than Gerber, and the E-App - watch out.

Our agent update from yesterday.

Last edited:
Back