Universal Not Accepting Apps in GA

policy doctor

Guru
1000 Post Club
Got an email from the company that they temporarily are not accepting enrollments here in GA. Last time they did that it lasted until the next AEP.

Any similar notices elsewhere? Am hearing rumours they may be bought out which would not be a surprise.

I suspect they're not hitting their enrollment quotas since they started a premium charge this year, and copays are higher than other coompanies.

Got an email from the company that they temporarily are not accepting enrollments here in GA. Last time they did that it lasted until the next AEP.

Any similar notices elsewhere? Am hearing rumours they may be bought out which would not be a surprise.

I suspect they're not hitting their enrollment quotas since they started a premium charge this year, and copays are higher than other coompanies.

The CMS letters to members telling them how their low-rated plans afford them yet another SEP (as long as they call Medicare directly and bypass an agent) is indicative of problems, for sure. Sure hasn't made my clients happy.

See: Medicare steers seniors away from low-ranked managed care plans - Sun Sentinel

Back