Update: Senior Quoting Services

Mark from WI

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Senior Quoting Services

We posted a thread on SIMA this afternoon about senior quoting engines, and I was wondering if agents have any other thoughts. I see that this has been addressed in a previous thread but it's been awhile.

[from SIMA]
We've been asked this question several times in our early days of SIMA.

Curious what Quote Engines producers are using for Senior products? We have heard that some IMO's offer specific quoting or quote "estimates" (rounded to the nearest dollar) for Med Supp. Norvax and Quotit offer a few carriers I believe for Med Supp. FEX has a Final Expense quoting service (we hope to have connected here soon)... Any others worthy of note?

All replies appreciated. Thanks!​

Mentioned as replies within SIMA were Ritter, Health Plan One, SMS, CSG and FEX. More details are available on SIMA in an ongoing discussion.

I thought it would be good to post this out here as well, to hear some more to bring back to our members curious about the topic - just speaking technology comparisons here and ease of use - we would prefer to avoid the discussions of any pros/cons of the IMO's/etc behind some of the quoting services (at least for this discussion).

Just senior quoting tech- what's easiest, what's best??

Thanks!

Last edited:
I use CSG and I've been very happy with them. It has helped my sales.

While I haven't used them, I understand Weiss has an interesting service worth looking in to as well.

Back