Using Trial Right to Escape Plan F

He has to switch within the 1st year he has the MA.

i understand that part... He has original medicare for several years but has never bought a supplement.. If he switches during this AEP to MA and then decides to with back to original medical a month after the MA is effective, does he have a GI for a med sup even though he did not have one when he went to the MA?

i understand that part... He has original medicare for several years but has never bought a supplement.. If he switches during this AEP to MA and then decides to with back to original medical a month after the MA is effective, does he have a GI for a med sup even though he did not have one when he went to the MA?

That's different. No he doesn't.

No, he doesn't.
V
V
V
#4: (Trial Right) You joined a Medicare Advantage Plan or Programs of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) when you were first eligible for Medicare Part A at 65, and within the first year of joining, you decide you want to switch to Original Medicare.

When doing this, does the senior just call customer service back up to reinstate or does there have to be an application?
If there's an application, who get's paid, old agent or new agent?

Yes, there would be a new application but being GI, you wouldn't answer the health questions. I'm sure the new agent gets paid. Be careful who you write it with because many companies only pay a flat $25.

----------

Thanks Newby and Monkey..

You're welcome Froggy. Remember him from Our Gang?:laugh:

Yes, there would be a new application but being GI, you wouldn't answer the health questions. I'm sure the new agent gets paid. Be careful who you write it with because many companies only pay a flat $25.

----------

You're welcome Froggy. Remember him from Our Gang?:laugh:

Nope.. you must be older than I..

When he watched it they called it Our Gang and it was brand new.

Hahaha, he was probably in it. I liked the Little Rascals better than Our Gang. Spanky wasn't funny after he got older.

Froggy finally talks at 9:08. Mickey's played by Robert Blake of Baretta fame.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back