VA Insurance and Picking Up Part B Late?

Sorry to hear about mom, but the Medicare publications are born at CMS and that is where you find the basic information that forms the foundation of your professional knowledge, not a forum. While every question is welcome in here, it is malpractice to run around in a professional capacity when you don't possess the basic rules of Medicare. There are some convoluted issues that trick us all up, but not the basics. Welcome of a great profession, take it serious and be professional and study like one.

Good luck to you and well wishes to mom.

Sorry to hear about mom, but the Medicare publications are born at CMS and that is where you find the basic information that forms the foundation of your professional knowledge, not a forum. While every question is welcome in here, it is malpractice to run around in a professional capacity when you don't possess the basic rules of Medicare. There are some convoluted issues that trick us all up, but not the basics. Welcome of a great profession, take it serious and be professional and study like one. Good luck to you and well wishes to mom.
Thanks for your contribution officer Gordon, but I can read, and I know the number for SS.

I am curious as to what you think this forum is for? But on second thought, you could just start a new thread for you to beat your chest and judge other people you know nothing about. Think about it.

Last edited:
Back