Virginia Plan N Rates

VaDwayne

Guru
1000 Post Club
I just received an email that the plan N rates are approved in Virginia for company A. The Plan N rate for a T65,male, non-tobacco, my zip, is $53.97. The Plan F rate, which I sold yesterday is $75.98. and 7% less than that if I also get the spouse.

I would never in a million years recommend N over F. It just doesn't make sense. With plan N you have to pay your Part B deducible and up to 20.00 copay. Whooptie freakin doo.
I am giving a seminar to a group of Kiwanians on July 8th, and I am really curious to see what their opinions are. Should be interesting....

Last edited:
The percentage drop is about the same here in Florida. The differnce is our premiums are more than double yours so it may be worth it for someone in FL if they don't go to the doctors office all the time.

If you think about it, the higher the premiums are in a given state, the greater the drop in premium will be. So you may never do an N plan

The percentage drop is about the same here in Florida. The differnce is our premiums are more than double yours so it may be worth it for someone in FL if they don't go to the doctors office all the time.

If you think about it, the higher the premiums are in a given state, the greater the drop in premium will be. So you may never do an N plan

Not really impressed with the cost difference over the other plans..

Medicare Insurance supplement insurance resource website and Medicare supplement Insurance Benifits website
American Seniors Insurance
www.americanseniors.com (American Seniors - Medicare Supplement Insurance Quotes)

www.AmericanSeniors.com
Medicare supplemental Insurance answers

National Medicare Supplements
medicare supplemental insurance resource
Get answers about medigap plans in your state
www.nationalmedicaresupplements.com
medicare supplemental insurance resource
Get answers about medigap plans in your state
Medicare Supplement Insurance Quotes - Compare Plans Online
Medicare information, medicare supplement insurance plans resource, lean the new changes to medicare and medicare supplement insure. American Seniors insurance American Seniors - Medicare Supplement Insurance Quotes

Medicare Information and Medicare supplement Insurance

American Seniors Insurance
www.americanseniors.com

www.nationalmedicaresupplements.com

Medicare Supplement Insurance Quotes - Compare Plans Online medicare supplements

American Seniors - Medicare Supplement Insurance Quotes medicare supplement insurance

Last edited:
I am. Depends on the situation.

Just did my first N plan last week. The first time it was beneficial.

She was paying $178/month for an F plan. Switched to an N plan for $119/month.

She's currently pretty healthy and only goes to the doctor 1-2 times per year. Saving her over $700/year

Back