Walmarts?

We are going to sell Health Insurance in most of our Wal Mart Stores!

Next day: We are cutting Health Insurance for 30,000 of our employees. Brilliant!

We are going to sell Health Insurance in most of our Wal Mart Stores!

Next day: We are cutting Health Insurance for 30,000 of our employees. Brilliant!

Hey, one of my Republican friends says those two things have nothing to do with each other.

They're not selling insurance, they're bringing independent insurers to answer questions and create business for themselves. They most likely rented the space in Walmart stores, like the eye exam places and other businesses. It's a purposeful misnomer to get people to say things like "they're cutting people's insurance, but selling it in their stores"... When the truth is that they're letting 3rd parties sell it in their stores.

Good thing is 90% of my clients I talk to will not go to WalMart because they don't like it. They take the Humana WalMart PDP but then do prescriptions through Right Source so they don't have to go in the store and wait so long for prescriptions.

I was going to do a Walmart this yr but 95% of the people I talked who have worked it before said it sucks.

How are you guys able to get a booth at WalMart? I have approached a few in my area and have been given the same song and dance about they only accept non for profits! I wouldn't mind paying a fee, because I think it has a lot of potential.

How are you guys able to get a booth at WalMart? I have approached a few in my area and have been given the same song and dance about they only accept non for profits! I wouldn't mind paying a fee, because I think it has a lot of potential.

Some FMOs have contracts. If you're a member of the FMO, you can pay to sit in Walmart for hours.

Back