We Aren't Sales People - We Are Educators . . .

This is just more of the malarkey you hear where everyone wants to be something other than what they are.. an insurance sales agent.. You can use educator, advisor, or any of the other dozens of titles people want to use to disguise what they do for a living.. the fact remains, unless you are 100% fee based you are a sales person.

Exactly. All cute sayings that don't pay the bills.

You can keep running from the tagline of "Sales person" but the fact is sales people are some of the highest paid people in the country. Want to be an "educator" and do it for FREE? I sure as hell don't.

Be so great at what you do that people won't even use the word sales person, verbally or mentally.

They'll just buy a policy from you.

IMO anyone selling a sales training program should be focusing on that, not a dance-around.

One of Alan B's training's.

" We aren't Sales People - We are Educators . . . "

Thoughts?

According to the Scope of Appointment Form we are Licensed Sales Representatives.The whole reason the SOA form was invented was so that seniors clearly understood that the reason agents are so eager to help/ educate seniors with the 0 premium plans is because we get paid.

According to the Scope of Appointment Form we are Licensed Sales Representatives.The whole reason the SOA form was invented was so that seniors clearly understood that the reason agents are so eager to help/ educate seniors with the 0 premium plans is because we get paid.

I always thought the SOA was created because the stupid politicians think that people are as stupid as they are, so they have to be protected from agents because they aren't smart enough to think for themselves.:twitchy:

Scope? Scope? Who needs a dumb Scope . . .

I hope you would use Scope or something similar. Nothing worse than a salesperson with bad breath.

0003700031609_500X500.jpg

I always thought the SOA was created because the stupid politicians think that people are as stupid as they are, so they have to be protected from agents because they aren't smart enough to think for themselves.:twitchy:

That and there was that thing that happened back in 2006-2008 when some educators and advisers were door knocking in trailer parks enrolling oldsters in those free newfangled PFFS medicare supplements .

----------

Scope? Scope? Who needs a dumb Scope . . .

A Medicare Health Plan Licensed Agent for one.

The Alan Benedicts of the world prey on idiots that fall for their line of sh!t.

The OP is a prime example of what they are looking for.

We have another one of those types that teaches that we are to present ourselves as "field underwriters" instead of agents. Same guy also teaches that you should tell them you are calling about the check you have for them when calling to set appointments.:goofy:

PT Barnum called it many years ago.

The Alan Benedicts of the world prey on idiots that fall for their line of sh!t.

The OP is a prime example of what they are looking for.

We have another one of those types that teaches that we are to present ourselves as "field underwriters" instead of agents. Same guy also teaches that you should tell them you are calling about the check you have for them when calling to set appointments.:goofy:

PT Barnum called it many years ago.

I'm a little slower than usual today...Are you talking about Newby?:err:

Back