We Aren't Sales People - We Are Educators . . .

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
One of Alan B's training's.

" We aren't Sales People - We are Educators . . . "

Thoughts?

Do you know this guy? He could be your evil twin.:twitchy:

Love this guy . . . Forget he pimps LH - he has some nice ideas . . .

Burial Plan - - - not insurance . . .

What is the BEST plan to have when you die? The one that's Paid! Buy what you can afford!

In my upcoming Seminars:

" Folks - at this point in your Life - you just need a simple Burial Plan. Our Plans are so much more than insurance! " . . .

We offer:

Fill in the blanks _ _ _ _ _

----------

I was talking about the new Forum member that's using your logo/avatar.:err:

Oh - that link didnt show for some reason . . .

'tis okay . . .

One of Alan B's training's.

" We aren't Sales People - We are Educators . . . "

Thoughts?

Don't think a client or insurance company has ever paid me for "educating" .... You don't paid unless you sell and if you get paid for selling, you are "sales people" .

I like the quote, Ive probably even said it before to others. But along the lines of what Rouse is saying, some people need to be sold, and some want to be sold. Education alone isnt enough to get people to act everytime

This is just more of the malarkey you hear where everyone wants to be something other than what they are.. an insurance sales agent.. You can use educator, advisor, or any of the other dozens of titles people want to use to disguise what they do for a living.. the fact remains, unless you are 100% fee based you are a sales person.

This is just more of the malarkey you hear where everyone wants to be something other than what they are.. an insurance sales agent.. You can use educator, advisor, or any of the other dozens of titles people want to use to disguise what they do for a living.. the fact remains, unless you are 100% fee based you are a sales person.

Good point. I like to call myself a Certified CMS Approved Medicare Advisor. This way nobody will ever know that Im secretly trying to sell insurance. Im glad I paid for the CMS advisor approval. Best investment ever! :twitchy:

Latest posts

Back