Web Driven Med Sup?

My first thought after reading this was to look at your post count expecting to see 1 and this be a joke.

There's only one company I know of that has mastered online Medigap signups in any significant volume. For a mere $50M you could probably pull it off too.

$50M? Is that all? Hell, I thought you were talking about real money.

Now that I have properly been made fun of.... Shocking on this site! I have sold 3 med sups in the last 3 months off a Google search. So, my thought was, how can I do more this way???

I have sold 3 med sups in the last 3 months off a Google search. So, my thought was, how can I do more this way???

Live to be very, very old .............

Relying on people to find you is partly luck but mostly knowing how to set up a honey pot to attract prospects.

Bevo is very good at that game.

My results are partly because I know how to write content that generates traffic combined with dumb luck.

Now that I have properly been made fun of.... Shocking on this site! I have sold 3 med sups in the last 3 months off a Google search. So, my thought was, how can I do more this way???

Ask yourself, and tell us, what got you those 3 policies, and can those methods be multiplied? You obviously have a site, and you didn't want to talk to people on the phone so perhaps somehow you submitted those applications with both of your names on it without ever talking to the prospect.

Or are you saying they were people who visited your site, completed a "get quotes" type of form, and you did talk on the phone?

I'm actually pretty intrigued, but we can't tell you how to multiply it if we don't know what it is you did in the first place. I'm all ears.

That was exactly my point. Google's valued at roughly $364 billion. If you bid on keyword search using AdWords then you can get right in front of folks. Also can be a great way to get broke.

Back