Wellcare MAPD Certification

Every year I fly through all of my MAPD certifications until I reach the last one, with whom I have only one client-Wellcare

And every year, it seems, I flunk the final exam for Wellcare on at least the 1st try (and sometimes the 2nd one) until it reaches the 3rd and final attempt to keep my $18 a month income stream intact.

This year was no different, it came down to the wire (80% and 82% on the 1st two tries, 85% is passing). As soon as the 24 hour waiting period between attempts was up, I flew through the questions, clicked 'Submit' and......

Passed with 88% ;):1cool::yes:

Just think how far that $216 will go next year-at least one Starbucks Vente a week for the whole year!

Definitely the longest of any of the certifications. It took me about 2 1/2 hours from start to finish and I made a 96. But I had every pdf open and went back and checked the 7 or 8 I was unsure about. I think I may have gotten the number of customers served wrong. The pdf said 4.1 million. The question asked "more" than 4.1 million. I missed one question in that section and that was the only one I had reservations about.

Glad that one is over though.

It seems like companies who have had sanctions against them have the toughest ones. Cigna rx was kind of tough too.

Very hard. Open book and still took me half a day. The questions aren't worded correctly...

In comparison, I did United as fast as my mouse would click....really easy

Very hard. Open book and still took me half a day. The questions aren't worded correctly...

In comparison, I did United as fast as my mouse would click....really easy

Plus they pay the fastest of all the carriers.:yes:

----------

Definitely the longest of any of the certifications. It took me about 2 1/2 hours from start to finish and I made a 96. But I had every pdf open and went back and checked the 7 or 8 I was unsure about. I think I may have gotten the number of customers served wrong. The pdf said 4.1 million. The question asked "more" than 4.1 million. I missed one question in that section and that was the only one I had reservations about.

Glad that one is over though.

I didn't get that question on my test.

----------

My one Wellcare client is in Orlando but most of my clients are on the Gulf Coast or South Florida. I don't particularly like their network so stay away from them unless someone wants a plan with Part B rebate. I had two friends in South Florida on their rebate plan but they really had issues with access to physicians.

Humana is introducing a Part B rebate plan in Orlando for 2018, that's why I mentioned that the one I have might be switching.

Which carrier is strong on the Gulf coast?

Every year I fly through all of my MAPD certifications until I reach the last one, with whom I have only one client-Wellcare

And every year, it seems, I flunk the final exam for Wellcare on at least the 1st try (and sometimes the 2nd one) until it reaches the 3rd and final attempt to keep my $18 a month income stream intact.

This year was no different, it came down to the wire (80% and 82% on the 1st two tries, 85% is passing). As soon as the 24 hour waiting period between attempts was up, I flew through the questions, clicked 'Submit' and......

Passed with 88% ;):1cool::yes:

Just think how far that $216 will go next year-at least one Starbucks Vente a week for the whole year!

Wellcare and cigna are the worst- and I give them the least business. Go figure

Back