What Company Has the Best Agent Incentive Trip Going?

Oxford has the lowest Plan N prices in the areas I solicit. Had I started using them last year I would have qualified for at trip to the Bahamas. I am 1/3 of the way to the next trip. Arizona! And living in CA I'm really looking forward to going somewhere exactly like where I live. Rick

You mean if you to started writing them back when I told you to start writing them? But she squealed like a little girl that it seen a spider when they had $100 recontracting fee?

Contract through Premier Senior Marketing in Nebraska. They go on great trips such as Cabo, Bahamas, Jamaica, Costa Rica, etc. That way you can write any company that fits your client the best and still qualify by only getting 100 points total. This includes annuities, med sups, dental, life insurance, etc. MA applications do not count towards the 100 points due to CMS rules and regulations. You do receive a 1099 for $3500 that you have to pay taxes on so no trip is truly free obviously.

Frankly, I never pay attention to trips or bonuses. Keeps me objective.

Trips can be nice but who wants to spend time in paradise with a bunch of loudmouthed drunk insurance agents?

That's why you fly out early on their dime. Did that with Bankers Fidelity in St Marteen, stayed on a beach cabana on the French side until the official conference started and we moved to the "resort" on he Dutch side.

That's why you fly out early on their dime. Did that with Bankers Fidelity in St Marteen, stayed on a beach cabana on the French side until the official conference started and we moved to the "resort" on he Dutch side.

The French side is so much nicer than the Dutch side. The only cool thing on the Dutch side is going to the beach at the airport and watching people try to hold onto the fence as a plane takes off.

Back