What Company Has the Best Agent Incentive Trip Going?

Contract through Premier Senior Marketing in Nebraska. They go on great trips such as Cabo, Bahamas, Jamaica, Costa Rica, etc. That way you can write any company that fits your client the best and still qualify by only getting 100 points total. This includes annuities, med sups, dental, life insurance, etc. MA applications do not count towards the 100 points due to CMS rules and regulations. You do receive a 1099 for $3500 that you have to pay taxes on so no trip is truly free obviously.

I'm contracted through them but never get close. I only write in FL and I only do about 30 med supps a year and I really wish mapd plans could count towards it

Frankly, I never pay attention to trips or bonuses. Keeps me objective.

Trips can be nice but who wants to spend time in paradise with a bunch of loudmouthed drunk insurance agents?

This absolutely says it all. Write business with companies that are best for your client, and write a TON of it. Then buy your own trip where you'll have way more free time and hang out with people you actually DO like, rather than a bunch of drunks who just want to know all your marketing techniques.

Aside from that many company's activities they send you on are quite time consuming and often things you would never choose to do on your own if you were paying. But then again, you are indeed paying as you're going to get 1099'd on them.

Be successful and buy your own trips.

I rest my case. There's really not an agent I want to see naked....

You must not be aware that Herschel Walker considered insurance at one time.

aka_landrymajor-389web-e1340335627288.jpg

BTW Bevo, I really appreciate all those marketing tips you have been sending my way. Really helped a lot.

You must not be aware that Herschel Walker considered insurance at one time.

BTW Bevo, I really appreciate all those marketing tips you have been sending my way. Really helped a lot.

Ah you dont need many tips Somarco, your marketing is great.

I'm contracted through them but never get close. I only write in FL and I only do about 30 med supps a year and I really wish mapd plans could count towards it

I missed the Jamaica trip by 3 points. 3! I think they hosed me out of it since I wrote 200+ med supps this last year- I calculated 154 to get 100 points. Their accounting did not match mine and were not interested in going back to check it. Bums me out. I'm going to Aruba in June, so I really shouldn't be butt hurt.

200 should easily qualify you for the trip. I would just make up a spreadsheet with all your Med sup applications and fax it to them. Put attention whoever your head marketer is. I would do it pretty quick because end of January is usually when they start to finalize everything.

Back