What Company Has the Best Agent Incentive Trip Going?

Seniorgirl411

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Indiana
I want to make it a good year. In your opinion, who has the best and easiest incentive to qualify for? I saw Medico has some options starting at 100k in production. Now, you would have to pay for the flight, but it's the most basic option and they have higher qualifications beyond that. Give me some of your ideas. I want to try to concentrate on writing one company if it works for both me and the client, too. With Medico, what sucks is the DVH doesn't qualify. BOO!

I want to make it a good year. In your opinion, who has the best and easiest incentive to qualify for? I saw Medico has some options starting at 100k in production. Now, you would have to pay for the flight, but it's the most basic option and they have higher qualifications beyond that. Give me some of your ideas. I want to try to concentrate on writing one company if it works for both me and the client, too. With Medico, what sucks is the DVH doesn't qualify. BOO!

Would you write a higher priced carrier just to win a trip?

I'd rather write more business, generate more commissions, and pay for the trip I want.

That being said, all things being equal it would be nice to get a free trip and then a 1099 for the inflated cost.

Rick

Aetna's (CLI) trip are always top notch and their rates are great in Indiana. $200K gets you a trip to Iceland.

Would you write a higher priced carrier just to win a trip?

I'd rather write more business, generate more commissions, and pay for the trip I want.

That being said, all things being equal it would be nice to get a free trip and then a 1099 for the inflated cost.

Rick

No, I'm not doing that and won't...as far as writing a higher one. Many agents in my office qualified for MOO's Hawaii trip and I know they wrote the higher premium because in IL it's not the cheapest. I write mostly IN and KY(some IL)and Medico is one of the cheapest for me. Just wanted to know your opinions. I think it's awful that they were just looking out for themselves.

No, I'm not doing that and won't...as far as writing a higher one. Many agents in my office qualified for MOO's Hawaii trip and I know they wrote the higher premium because in IL it's not the cheapest. I write mostly IN and KY(some IL)and Medico is one of the cheapest for me. Just wanted to know your opinions. I think it's awful that they were just looking out for themselves.

Oxford has the lowest Plan N prices in the areas I solicit. Had I started using them last year I would have qualified for at trip to the Bahamas. I am 1/3 of the way to the next trip. Arizona!

And living in CA I'm really looking forward to going somewhere exactly like where I live.

Rick

I look at trip as icing on the cake. If I'm doing my job and they choose to reward me with a vacation, I'll take it. But that does not mean I'm going to pick a particular carrier because of the trip.

I look at trip as icing on the cake. If I'm doing my job and they choose to reward me with a vacation, I'll take it. But that does not mean I'm going to pick a particular carrier because of the trip.

As I said, if it works for the client, too. I'm talking hypotheticals here as far as opinions on trips.

CF's Scottsdale trip (been there done that) is minimal at best. More like a class reunion of old time company men and their families, no activities, and other than the meeting, one dinner get together.

Basically it is: Here's your airline ticket, a nice room, thanks for your business.

Headed to Hawaii myself and I do write what is best for the client. Didn't even have a clue we might even be close until my wife told me after checking on our marketing credit balance.

Medico seems like it will be your best bet as an Indiana agent. I believe some of the level 1 trips include airfare. Level 2 is just 10k more though. Should be easy to hit writing them in Indiana.

Thanks for your input.

----------

CF's Scottsdale trip (been there done that) is minimal at best. More like a class reunion of old time company men and their families, no activities, and other than the meeting, one dinner get together.

Basically it is: Here's your airline ticket, a nice room, thanks for your business.

Headed to Hawaii myself and I do write what is best for the client. Didn't even have a clue we might even be close until my wife told me after checking on our marketing credit balance.

Congrats! Have fun for me!

Back