What FE/Med Supp CRM Are You Using?

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
Any FE/Med supp agents currently using a CRM and interested in sharing their feedback? Seems like most CRMs (Salesforce, vTiger, etc) are geared with many features that get in the way of using them. Anything work particularly well for the FE/Medicare market?

Any FE/Med supp agents currently using a CRM and interested in sharing their feedback? Seems like most CRMs (Salesforce, vTiger, etc) are geared with many features that get in the way of using them. Anything work particularly well for the FE/Medicare market?

I'd be interested in finding out as well. I'm looking for something simple to input client info and policy info, have a search feature by birthday, zip code / city, company etc...

I've been using Insightly for Med Supp; I like that you can set dates for follow ups and link related contacts easily. I don't use it to its full advantage though, mostly just as an online Rolodex.

I use Highrise. I think it was designed more for corporate stuff & collaborations on cases, not individual clients, but it works.

It seems very basic and simple to use. Not too many complicated features, but everything you need to follow up, track interactions and emails, create tags for your contacts for easier searching. There's a free option also.

Back