What Ga Contract Does UA Give Out?

BobbyR

Expert
A guy sent me a level 5 Ga contract that pays 21% on med sup and 110% on FE. Seems kind of low. Can I get a street level better than that?

A guy sent me a level 5 Ga contract that pays 21% on med sup and 110% on FE. Seems kind of low. Can I get a street level better than that?

Doesn't sound too bad to me... I mean I have contracts that pay that. But I also used to work for an agency where I made 12% on Medsup and 65% on FE, so, it's all relative, ya know what I mean?

I don't know what level 5 GA means, but I'm sure somebody will chime in.

Is there a reason why you are interested in United American products, especially their Medigap?

Is there a reason why you are interested in United American products, especially their Medigap?

Really, the only thing they've been competitive with in the past 15+ years is their HDF. At 21% that's a whopping $6 a month. You could get a 50% contract, but if you can't sell it..................:laugh:

Man I used to get so many calls from them, Always pitching me how great thier HDF is.

Even now with there PDP plan being competitive I still want nothing to do with them

The thing that has me scratching my head is this.

According to CSG in GA their premium total @ $17M and is third to BX (@ #2 with $148M). Of course that blows me away too since Blue has not been competitive in years.

UHC is the brute with $246M and they are marginally competitive but mostly in metro Atlanta.

Coming in at #4 is New Era @ $16M followed by Humana (another high cost carrier) with $14M.

I guess there are a lot of people here that buy on name regardless of the cost.

Not sure why you would sell that product. But Mutual of Omaha is the cheapest and best Med sup in GA. I can get you a direct appointment for Level five with all carriers for Med Supp.

Back