What Are the Good Med Supps in Florida?

Medicare fraud, as you well know, is not only limited to FL. Several years ago I saw a govt report that estimated that there was around $52 billion a year in Medicare fraud.

That's probably more money than both you and I make together, we might even be able to include Rick's income in that, after taxes that is. :D

The point I was trying to make is that FL in #1 Medicare Fraud. There has to be a correlation there.

No, Rick's income well surpasses that on it's own, I'm thinking. ;)

Great math skills Rick. :)

Damn it! The following smart ass post was done just as Frank posted his reponse. But it's so good, I'm keeping it.

For those agents who may have paid someone to pass their license test, here how 30% of 70% makes the total around 50%.

100 people
30 removed so 70 remain (that's the 70%)
21 removed from the 70 (that's the 30%)

Total of 51 removed from 100 leaves 49. That about 50% of the total.

Something different in Indiana?

I've sent a copy of your post to Scott to see if he'll have you banned.

Rick

Damn it! The following smart ass post was done just as Frank posted his reponse. But it's so good, I'm keeping it.

For those agents who may have paid someone to pass their license test, here how 30% of 70% makes the total around 50%.

100 people
30 removed so 70 remain (that's the 70%)
21 removed from the 70 (that's the 30%)

Total of 51 removed from 100 leaves 49. That about 50% of the total.

Something different in Indiana?

I've sent a copy of your post to Scott to see if he'll have you banned.

Rick

It might be more clear if you started with 100 people being arrested for suspicion of trespassing. :D

Do you market in Orlando? How is that area?

How is it as far as prices?

Depends on which county I'm in but its either $161.75 or $171.50 for UHC F plan

If you mean how is that area as in marketing....well its very saturated. Lots of mailers and cold calling is done. But, I guess its just like any city

Someone said there's a discount for couples on UHC....is that true?

How is it as far as prices?

Depends on which county I'm in but its either $161.75 or $171.50 for UHC F plan

If you mean how is that area as in marketing....well its very saturated. Lots of mailers and cold calling is done. But, I guess its just like any city

Someone said there's a discount for couples on UHC....is that true?

Not in Florida, other than the $2.00 family discount on monthly PAC.

MOO is moving toward having United of Omaha in all of the current MOO and United World states. Their target date is July but it will depend on how long it takes each state's DOI to approve them.

With United of Omaha there is a 7% discount for couples. This should help keep them very competitive once those few remaining states get United of Omaha.

Although it seems like FL is inundated with MA plans, MA plans only have about a 30% market share in FL. This means that around 70% of seniors either have just Medicare, Medicare and a Med Supp or some form of continuation of their group retiree benefits from a former employer.

There are many areas in the country where MA plans have quite a bit less than a 20% market share. Med Supps are still alive and well, even in FL.

FYI...

Have not checked the other states but just got word that MOO did not end up filing for UOO in Fla, and has no intention of doing so this year. No clear reason was given.

FYI...

Have not checked the other states but just got word that MOO did not end up filing for UOO in Fla, and has no intention of doing so this year. No clear reason was given.

MOO is currently putting the move to UoO on hold until around the first of the year.

Back