What They Don't Teach You in Insurance School About Supplements

Let,s try this again, one step at a time: True or false, every hospital,medical system accepts all Medicare supplemental coverage regardless of insurance provider

Now what system has the highest rate of successful outcomes for double-knee replacements in Wisconsin?

Finally,does that system accept Medicare supplemental coverage from any supplemental provider or only particular supplemental providers?

Your pretty dense ad your final question has been answered multiple time....But to be clear if a doctor accepts medicare then they accept the medicare supplement of every carrier (this is not the case for Part C ie MA plans).

In regards to you knee question I have no clue if they want to come to Maine I would be happy to answer.

Let,s try this again, one step at a time: True or false, every hospital,medical system accepts all Medicare supplemental coverage regardless of insurance provider

Now what system has the highest rate of successful outcomes for double-knee replacements in Wisconsin?

Finally,does that system accept Medicare supplemental coverage from any supplemental provider or only particular supplemental providers?

False .

With the exception of select plans please explain which carrier's med supp would not be accepted by any medicare provider.

Rick

He said EVERY hospital,medical system. He didn't mention Medicare provider. There are private "medical systems" that do not participate in Medicare and therefore do not accept any Medicare Supplement. Would think you have several of this type of clinic in Cal... But even setting the private systems aside, you just quoted a valid exception within the Medicare system to his statement.... Just practicing my semantic antics as I believe words mean things. :)

This is a lead, not a client. I am looking for a Wisconsin licensed life and health broker,with at least twenty years experience and no adjudications sustained,to assist me in presenting a personalized Medicare supplement for a small businessman in southern Wisconsin,who could provide hundreds of lucrative leads. This guy knows everyone,and for all the right reasons.

He said EVERY hospital,medical system. He didn't mention Medicare provider. There are private "medical systems" that do not participate in Medicare and therefore do not accept any Medicare Supplement. Would think you have several of this type of clinic in Cal... But even setting the private systems aside, you just quoted a valid exception within the Medicare system to his statement.... Just practicing my semantic antics as I believe words mean things. :)

I have a couple of words for you.:cool:

Rick

This is a lead, not a client. I am looking for a Wisconsin licensed life and health broker,with at least twenty years experience and no adjudications sustained,to assist me in presenting a personalized Medicare supplement for a small businessman in southern Wisconsin,who could provide hundreds of lucrative leads. This guy knows everyone,and for all the right reasons.

So you're looking for an old man/woman who follows the rules... you've come to the right place, guy

Someone with 20 years experience already knows to steer clear of this.

You need someone with a brand new license who paid attention during licensing and actually read the material from Medicare and You and the carriers.

I 2nd the annoyance of seeing someone give themselves a thumbs up. You did it with your 1st post, I think it's even more ridiculous when people who've been on here a while give themselves thumbs up...there're a couple that do it a lot.:mad:

I don't have that on my iPhone app or I would give you a thumbs up for this post.

Back