Whats So Special About Physicians Mutual?

If they buy a Plan F from any company they pay no deductible. If that's their goal.

Nothing special about any Med Sup company. They are all equal other than price.

An attorney has never had any training with insurance or Medicare Supplements. He knows no more than any other senior.

I "think" Physicians or some other company sells a HDF that converts to a regular F after a few years...

UHC seems to vary widely in its competitiveness. In Florida best T65 rates, GA 20% higher, TN 10% higher One feature they have that few, if any, have is the ability to move from N to F or vice versa with a phone call and no UW.

Also, they do not appear to play the shell game.

Last edited:
I "think" Physicians or some other company sells a HDF that converts to a regular F after a few years...

How would that even be possible??? The rates don't make sense. There's something missing. They can't sell what is practically an F for $102.04mo for an 80yr old??? Who does that???

I read what your saying and it's all over the Internet just as you're saying... So I've got to be missing something, but what???

----------

How would that even be possible??? The rates don't make sense. There's something missing. They can't sell what is practically an F for $102.04mo for an 80yr old??? Who does that??? I read what your saying and it's all over the Internet just as you're saying... So I've got to be missing something, but what???

Hey, if that's the case I'm going captive. I can't beat less than 1k yr for a plan F.

Wouldn't you guys think the plan on that is to sell them a Hi F for three years at a huge premium compared to other Hi Fs. Then convert it at a decent premium for a year or two and then Jack the premiums through the roof?

I don't believe that for a second. PM has the same plan as everyone else. By law.

In WI they sell a plan without the part A deductible rider at high rates and after a couple of years they roll the client into a plan with it. I go against them on a weekly basis.

Latest posts

Back