Who is in Cleveland?

insuranceconceptscindy

Guru
100+ Post Club
Las Vegas
I have a client in Cleveland who wants to explore Medicare options.
Email from my client (about her friend):

" He is 67, and currently is only on Part A. He is employed, with benefits - which he pays for each month. His co-pays have been very high, etc., so it is really worth his while to consider enrolling in Part B - and then purchasing supplemental benefits, similar to mine.

He is also a union member (the American Federation of Musicians). Basically, he would like the same supplements that I am currently enjoying, i.e. Plan F, prescription, dental & vision (including Silver Sneakers would be great!) "

PM me if you want to take a stab at this one.
Thanks in advance!

I have a client in Cleveland who wants to explore Medicare options.
Email from my client (about her friend):

" He is 67, and currently is only on Part A. He is employed, with benefits - which he pays for each month. His co-pays have been very high, etc., so it is really worth his while to consider enrolling in Part B - and then purchasing supplemental benefits, similar to mine.

He is also a union member (the American Federation of Musicians). Basically, he would like the same supplements that I am currently enjoying, i.e. Plan F, prescription, dental & vision (including Silver Sneakers would be great!) "

PM me if you want to take a stab at this one.
Thanks in advance!

"emptyeternity" on the forum is in the Cleveland area and MedSupp and MA is his specialty.

Give him a ring.... Very good agent...

His website is: MyInsuranceCounselor.com

Sorry, but Jersey is the armpit. TN and Ohio might be the area behind the knee, but Jersey is the armpit (at least northern Jersey).

Back