Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Senior Insurance Forum

Reply to This is Why You Dont Mess with the FCC  82 Million Dollar Fine     
Old 08-07-2017, 10:49 AM   #41
Guru

State: Stephen is an Insurance Agent from Arkansas
Stephen is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
This is Why You Dont Mess with the FCC  82 Million Dollar Fine Re: This is Why You Dont Mess with the FCC 82 Million Dollar Fine
What is his forum handle ?
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to This is Why You Dont Mess with the FCC  82 Million Dollar Fine
Old 08-08-2017, 11:33 AM   #42
Super Genius

State: BibH is an Insurance Agent from Georgia
This is Why You Dont Mess with the FCC  82 Million Dollar Fine Re: This is Why You Dont Mess with the FCC 82 Million Dollar Fine
I Talked to Phil several times over the past few yrs and even got licensed with a carrier under him to do Aca but never did any. I actually got an email form him about 10 days ago as he was starting his Pre certification video's. I recall he seemed very aggressive selling Ma's and when i asked compliance questions he was aloof on them. I will say these he was awesome at doing video after video during Aca explaining stuff. He told me several guys were making $200k are more during Aca. He had his own mail house and would sell postcard aca leads cheap.
  Reply With Quote to This is Why You Dont Mess with the FCC  82 Million Dollar Fine
Old 08-08-2017, 11:39 AM   #43
Guru
Todd King on This is Why You Dont Mess with the FCC  82 Million Dollar Fine

State: Todd King is an Insurance Agent from Virginia
Todd King is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
I was told today from an inside source that he was not actually responsible for all of the calls that were made. Some of them came from the data that he resold.

I was also told that he's not really worried about this as there won't be any repercussions other than he'll have to file BK and then move on with life.

Todd R. King
800-590-7207
540-400-6275
888-748-3978 Fax
TRKingIM.com

Do the right thing because it's simply the right thing to do.

Finalexpense101.com
Old 08-08-2017, 01:43 PM   #44
Guru

State: Stephen is an Insurance Agent from Arkansas
Stephen is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Originally Posted by Todd King View Post
I was told today from an inside source that he was not actually responsible for all of the calls that were made. Some of them came from the data that he resold.

I was also told that he's not really worried about this as there won't be any repercussions other than he'll have to file BK and then move on with life.
Bankruptcy is not going to protect him for any punitive parts of the fine.
Old 08-08-2017, 01:51 PM   #45
Guru
VolAgent on This is Why You Dont Mess with the FCC  82 Million Dollar Fine

State: VolAgent is an Insurance Agent from Tennessee
VolAgent is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
I suspect they may go after his license as well.

You can pay the premium or you can own the loss.
Old 08-08-2017, 03:34 PM   #46
Guru
Todd King on This is Why You Dont Mess with the FCC  82 Million Dollar Fine

State: Todd King is an Insurance Agent from Virginia
Todd King is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
I'm just relaying what I was told. I don't see how he's going to get out of this relatively unscathed, but he thinks he will.
Old 08-08-2017, 03:40 PM   #47
Guru
VolAgent on This is Why You Dont Mess with the FCC  82 Million Dollar Fine

State: VolAgent is an Insurance Agent from Tennessee
VolAgent is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Originally Posted by Todd King View Post
I'm just relaying what I was told. I don't see how he's going to get out of this relatively unscathed, but he thinks he will.
Probably just like he thought he would never get caught. Or that if he did he'd just get a slap on the wrist.

You can pay the premium or you can own the loss.
Old 08-08-2017, 04:18 PM   #48
Guru

State: thomasm is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
thomasm is a member of 1000 posts VIP club
Maybe that explains why 2017 has been a tough year "dialing for dollars", compared to other years.

500 dials a day to hit your numbers don't cut it anymore.
Reply to This is Why You Dont Mess with the FCC  82 Million Dollar Fine 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Senior Insurance Forum