Wisconsin Lead Turning 65

insurance5511

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
ga
HI,

just got a lead from wisconsin wanting to sign up for a med supp..ran quotes and dont see a plan f or g, is it different in wisconsin? new agent here so dont go nutz on me lol...

----------

was reading up some more, saw a "core" plan and then you have to add a part a and part b rider ?? will this be the equivalent of the plan f?
thanx in advance

HI, just got a lead from wisconsin wanting to sign up for a med supp..ran quotes and dont see a plan f or g, is it different in wisconsin? new agent here so dont go nutz on me lol... ---------- was reading up some more, saw a "core" plan and then you have to add a part a and part b rider ?? will this be the equivalent of the plan f? thanx in advance
Wisconsin is different. Best to pass on to someone who knows the state.

We're now in WI and actually doing fairly well.

You need to "build" a plan using CSG. It's fairly simple, just run a few test quotes in there you'll figure it out.

We're now in WI and actually doing fairly well.

You need to "build" a plan using CSG. It's fairly simple, just run a few test quotes in there you'll figure it out.

Are you doing Internet leads Bevo? I usually pass Wisconsin and California leads to other agents.

We're now in WI and actually doing fairly well. You need to "build" a plan using CSG. It's fairly simple, just run a few test quotes in there you'll figure it out.

Ran some quotes and with Manhattan life it says "core" and you can add some riders. Is this equivalent to plan f? She wants everything covered over her original Medicare

Ran some quotes and with Manhattan life it says "core" and you can add some riders. Is this equivalent to plan f? She wants everything covered over her original Medicare

For Plan F, it's WI_Base plus the following:

* Part A deductible rider
* Part B deductible rider
* Foreign Travel rider
* Home health rider
* Part B excess Rider

You might want to check Thrivent out there, zips I'm running they're coming in $20 less than ML.

* Foreign Travel rider
* Home health rider
* Part B excess Rider

You might want to check Thrivent out there, zips I'm running they're coming in $20 less than ML.

got it thanx, added all those things up and shes came out to 133 with hh discount...

Last edited:
got it thanx, added all those things up and shes came out to 133 with hh discount...

now I try to write an app for her husband who is 69 and says "no plans available"...whats up with that?

You might have an extra boxed checked that you shouldn't. Recheck the list to be sure.

* Foreign Travel rider
* Home health rider
* Part B excess Rider

Thrivent is captive in Wisconsin

Latest posts

Back