Working Walmart this Year - Cost to Agent $500.00?

"......and a sign that says "I know Medicare" ...
I wonder if the mall would allow you to place a sign there and conduct business in the food court?

I would be interested in your answer too! I don't have a mall here but we have libraries and donut shops! I made up a sign today but was more elaborate than what you had. I like yours better! The library said that I could use the room that they book for patrons use for a couple hours per day (s) when I wanted haven't asked the donut shops yet. I don't do MA just med supps and part d.

Not saying I did great, but it beats sitting or walking in the hot Georgia weather in August.

I did computer work while I waited for people to stop and talk.

I was only there for an hour at a time. Just a different way to market. Got some business, that is still on the books. The most rewarding thing: got to hear some very interesting stories from "the greatest generation".

:cool:

"......and a sign that says "I know Medicare" ...
I wonder if the mall would allow you to place a sign there and conduct business in the food court?

I would attach the letters to a briefcase that would act as a sign when the case was open. Sit there doing work with an open briefcase. ha

Going back to W-MT....with all these FMO's offering the same kiosks in an area, who is going to decide which agent will get their requested location?

I know some stores have several agents requesting that locale. Are they going to put their agent names into a lotto bucket and do a drawing? And who is "they?"
I'm also told that agent will have exclusive rights to that store....no time sharing with another agent during AEP. Hard to believe. Minimum hrs are
15/week but you can extend your time.

please name some fmo's that have the Walmart deals? I also think several agents will work each Walmart. Maybe somebody can speak to this.

I can't find anything on Tranzac, Transact, Transac or Direct Health. Like a ghost co. How are they going to pull this off in 90 days? Who are the carriers? These are CMS events so they need about a million approvals for each agent, each day, each location, each carrier. Could be another silverscripts.

Back