Working Walmart this Year - Cost to Agent $500.00?

I talked with gordon marketing and they really have no idea how this shakes out. theres 10 fmo's nationwide who have this deal and many stores could have 3-5 people or more trying to get it. But whoever gets the store has the option to put whoever they want in that store. They acted like it will be a random drawing who gets it. It seems disorganized as crap.

I had the same experience at Gordon Marketing. The guy I talked to seemed angry and a bit annoyed to have to explain this stuff.

I can say I have not been impressed with any MA FMO's. I guess the technical and county specific nature of the MA business make it especially hard for an FMO to be good.

I had the same experience at Gordon Marketing. The guy I talked to seemed angry and a bit annoyed to have to explain this stuff.

I can say I have not been impressed with any MA FMO's. I guess the technical and county specific nature of the MA business make it especially hard for an FMO to be good.

Gordon Marketing cannot even get contracting emailed out in a timely manner. I'd look elsewhere if you want any type of support for the MA market.

senior who do you recommend for an imo? how about ritter?do they pay street level commissions?

I've worked a couple of Walmarts in the past with crappy results. Part of that is me, no doubt, because no habla espanol.

Spend that $500 on mailings, and those 15 hours a week making friends with Walmart's pharmacy competition.

I've worked a couple of Walmarts in the past with crappy results. Part of that is me, no doubt, because no habla espanol.

Spend that $500 on mailings, and those 15 hours a week making friends with Walmart's pharmacy competition.

I'm one of the FMO's "involved". I don't have a contract yet to know what my obligations are and/or what the agent's obligations are, so it's probably not possible for anyone to really explain this.

I'm certainly interested in learning more about it. The people running this have prior experience on the carrier side with retail locations. I also like that the agent has multiple options to sell.

Unfortunately, without clarity on this, I can't endorse it yet. I know they are working hard behind the scenes, but time is running short. There are a lot of players involved and complex logistics on this one.

I agree that retail locations are most likely not a good option seasoned agents. Generally, I prefer a "team" approach, like having a small agency work together to man a store. That way, if one agent is not able to make it, you have multiple back ups. Since these are filed as informal events, it's mandatory that you attend at the times which are filed with CMS.

Has anyone received and explanation of what the $500 is supposed to get you? I am wondering if it is just to make sure someone shows up (i.e., have the agents put skin in the game).

What do you consider "crappy" results? 1 app a week?

Latest posts

Back