WoW...Riddle Me This....

Tkruger

Guru
1000 Post Club
Nationwide
There are allot of career agents working in the field. It really makes em mad when we replace a plan with a richer benefit set and lower out of pocket.

I had a butt hurt agent call me today threatening this and that...After advising them that I wasn't going to discuss a medicare beneficiary via phone after the caller offering a name....I ended the call.

Should see a complaint sometime. Can't wait to submit the recorded calls.

IF this is you or the way you do business...Take up another point of revenue generation...we'll have you out of business in no time flat.

:D

There are allot of career agents working in the field. It really makes em mad when we replace a plan with a richer benefit set and lower out of pocket.

I had a butt hurt agent call me today threatening this and that...After advising them that I wasn't going to discuss a medicare beneficiary via phone after the caller offering a name....I ended the call.

IF this is you or the way you do business...Take up another point of revenue generation...we'll have you out of business in no time flat.

I guess you didn't know that, that was "his" territory you were working.:laugh:

There is no territory. Did you do best by the MB? I'm working 24 states...

I'll make sure the MB is where they should be...Even if it means that they need to stay where they are.

Guess you missed the joke.:)

Nope....I banter among peers...however when it comes to business, I could joke...but that's not what I'm here for.

I'm here to help people make logical decisions and make money.

I think my point was, I wasn't a timid sales person who has skinny kids. :D

1. Why worry about it?
2. The career agents aren't going anywhere anytime soon. The same carriers have been peddling the same life insurance plans on tv for decades. People still sign up to this day when they can usually do much better with an independent agent.
3. Be glad they exist. Now you can be the hero who saved her from a crappy plan.

1. Why worry about it?
2. The career agents aren't going anywhere anytime soon. The same carriers have been peddling the same life insurance plans on tv for decades. People still sign up to this day when they can usually do much better with an independent agent.
3. Be glad they exist. Now you can be the hero who saved her from a crappy plan.

Always someone going to run some else out of business. Never happens.. :laugh:

Back