- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Server Error in '/' Application.
apparently the program is not working well at enetagent.com

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks, i'll check it out
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Server Error in '/' Application.
apparently the program is not working well at enetagent.com

I got the same result..maybe too many of us hitting it at once?

It has pretty much fallen to the wayside.
Sad...such a waste of a great idea and program.

Candidly I think it may have been time for it to be revamped (that opportunity surely still exists). With the progression of technology there is an even greater need for mobility with the way folks cloud compute. If YIO was to be sold, the next generation of it really needs to be web-based with at least some mobile capabilities.

If Jackie didn't want to fool with it I understand, but she should have at least placed it in the hands of someone that would be able to continue helping folks with the program. What about the folks like myself who bought the program and now are SOL?

If Jackie didn't want to fool with it I understand, but she should have at least placed it in the hands of someone that would be able to continue helping folks with the program. What about the folks like myself who bought the program and now are SOL?

stop fooling with obsolete technology? do u still use a beeper?

stop fooling with obsolete technology? do u still use a beeper?

program worked fine for me. you got a cloud based program you like better than give me the web address. wait, i'm getting a page on my beeper I'll be right back.

If this were a cloud based service you paid for lifetime access on and the service went under, I'd understand your point better, but unless I'm missing something (which is entirely possible), you all still have your software and it's a stable program. Was there an unlimited lifetime support guarantee on it? (I didn't see it in the FAQ section)

So to the "SOL" comment, what exactly are you out of luck on?

Back