Your Insurance Office...???

The issue with moving YIO to another platform is the "notes" section. You can export everything else via a csv file.

However, a few hours ago I heard from the owner of radius (www.radiusbob.com) informed me that he is now able to move everything automatically into his program, including the notes field.

From one libertarian to another, it looks like the free market has solved a problem.

I have the biggest love hate relationship with Zoho, it was what I used to when I sold insurance..I have never ever in my life seen such an amazing program with such god awful documentation.

On the flip side it has a really good user base with lots of helpful tips!

Purchased YIO from Frank a few years ago...I backed up the software on an external and, the computer it was installed on died...I extracted the program from the external on to another PC and it seems to be working fine...At least the basics of entering prospects/customers...

Purchased YIO from Frank a few years ago...I backed up the software on an external and, the computer it was installed on died...I extracted the program from the external on to another PC and it seems to be working fine...At least the basics of entering prospects/customers...

If I were using YIO I would back up, back up, back up and I would also be planning on transistioning to different software. With no support you will eventually be out of luck.

If I were using YIO I would back up, back up, back up and I would also be planning on transistioning to different software. With no support you will eventually be out of luck.

Agreed. Kind of a dead issue. Even if you paid three hundred dollars for it. It is no longer supported time to move on.

I think I'll stick with my excel spreadsheets, the other programs like the yio are 900 bucks, so not worth it.

I don't know why more people don't use Outlook. If you really learn how to use Outlook it is an excellent program and CRM. YIO had to port to Outlook anyway to synch with devices.

Back