Your Insurance Office...???

If you have an online CRM, which I am leaning toward, can the data be transferred or downloaded to your HD if you wanted to do so?

agentjhc said:
If you have an online CRM, which I am leaning toward, can the data be transferred or downloaded to your HD if you wanted to do so?

I scan all my info locally before uploading to the crm (apps and service paperwork) real simple system 1 folder with subfolders for each letter of the alphabet each letter has a subfolder for each client last,first files saved with date info first yearmonthday which sorts the info into chronological order with a short description company abbreviation then either app/product name or the type of service form policy change form withdrawal etc.

I scan all my info locally before uploading to the crm (apps and service paperwork) real simple system 1 folder with subfolders for each letter of the alphabet each letter has a subfolder for each client last,first files saved with date info first yearmonthday which sorts the info into chronological order with a short description company abbreviation then either app/product name or the type of service form policy change form withdrawal etc.

which crm do you use?

jacobtn said:
which crm do you use?

I still use an old version of act. However I do not like the new versions and the current copy does not seem to want to move to my current computer. I have been looking at cloud options and haven't been happy yet.

In all honesty I have not given them the time needed to make changes to the basic setups.

I have been YIO since I started in the Medicare industry. If my computer crashes I think I will be in big trouble. I back up my info but is it true if I don't have the program I won't be able to use the info I backed up? Does any one have a program that is close? Does anyone know where the guys are that designed it? I love all of those extra features like birthday labels, etc. I would love some advice as to what to do before I put in all of my new Medicare clients from AEP. Thanks

Frank passed away a couple of years ago. There was no succession plan in place for continued software support & sales. The project has essentially died with Frank.

I've heard that the consensus is either to use Act! or RadiusBob as your next CRM.

I still use an old version of act. However I do not like the new versions and the current copy does not seem to want to move to my current computer. I have been looking at cloud options and haven't been happy yet.

In all honesty I have not given them the time needed to make changes to the basic setups.

I'm very happy with running ACT! 6.0 (an old version) with customized modifications.

I have no need to change. It is a system that never goes online. It will never be hacked into.:tongue: You can have your cloud.

For the internuts biz I have not had any luck getting my Sage ACT! Pro 2011 to function. That's a work in progress.

I'm not going to bust Frank's wife. I had many discussions with Frank about YIO vs. ACT!. I'm sure YIO has helped a lot of agents succeed and that's what Frank was all about.

Does anyone know how to move the info from YIO to another program like ACT? Is that the closest one to YIO?

If you can export as a text delimited file then you can import that into act very easily.

Back