Auto Dialers

A.I.P.G

I am new to the forum. Can anyone help on auto dialers. I am independant broker with 2 agents working with me.
does any one know anything about this system?
Voicepro AutoDialers - on google as cheap auto dialer??
I hear this is the hottest thing now for agents to have auto dialers for there lead source? Please advise-- looking for a new lead source. Thanks,

Look into a system called Goldmine or Act. Whatever system you go with, make sure it allows you to program callback times and dates so your agents dont forget to make their callback appts. on time. Makes life easier and more profitable.

No sense in getting you own hardware or "renting" a system.

Just buy time - it's less expensive.

If you use voice broadcasting companies - some include the list - so your overall lead generation expenses are lower.

Just utilize one the operates using "analog" lines and not voip.

Good luck,

Tom

p.s. - Georgia Peaches Are Great!

I am new to the forum. Can anyone help on auto dialers. I am independant broker with 2 agents working with me.
does any one know anything about this system?
Voicepro AutoDialers - on google as cheap auto dialer??
I hear this is the hottest thing now for agents to have auto dialers for there lead source? Please advise-- looking for a new lead source. Thanks,

I've used a few different ones, but the my best ROI has come from these guys...

IMO Marketing Group,LLC-Hot Transfer Leads

and although the site doesnt mention it, you can purchase buy the minute if you start off with enough of a bank.

Auto Dialer Wave

Can anyone help on a wave for an auto dialer for Health Insurance. I am new to this and the one I have is not working so Far. I have one from UHC??

Auto Dialer Wave

Can anyone help on a wave for an auto dialer for Health Insurance. I am new to this and the one I have is not working so Far. I have one from UHC??

Just get one made.

They cost about $99 for a 30 sec spot.

Tom

where can I have that done at? website? I have one now from UHC - not working out that great.

Back