Post Randomly Have to Be Approved by Moderator and They Never Post...

asu47

Expert
I will be continuing discussions, that are meaningful and resourceful, and then I just can't post anything.

The originally post and 1-2 replies after go through right away. Then by the 3rd it says it needs to be approved by a moderator and then never posts. This happened on a previous thread and I just gave up and looked for advice elsewhere.

Now its happening again... Why?

I will be continuing discussions, that are meaningful and resourceful, and then I just can't post anything. The originally post and 1-2 replies after go through right away. Then by the 3rd it says it needs to be approved by a moderator and then never posts. This happened on a previous thread and I just gave up and looked for advice elsewhere. Now its happening again... Why?

How many meaningful discussions have you had with six posts?

Go look under the "getting started selling insurance" section. You will find my 2 threads.

At 12:07 PM Today you posted this....

I agree, homeowners would be a great source for me.

In your post in another thread you mentioned the ReferenceUSA database... I can only get this at a library, and not an electronic format online? This has businesses and their respective owners and what street its on?

Where do you find a list of homeowners? A quick google search specifically for arizona led me to a company called Marketron AZ who it appears I can buy a list of new homeowners.

Do you have a recommended method to get a list of homeowners new and old? I love being a homeowner and have had plenty of good salesmen and terrible ones. I think I can really relate to this too.

I also have some really good connections like landscapers, AC guys, etc who do quality work cheap and fast. I would of bought anything off the guy who referred me to my now AC guy who saved me $700.

At 1:33 PM today in the same thread with no other posts in between, you posted this....

I agree, homeowners would be a great source for me.

In your post in another thread you mentioned the ReferenceUSA database... I can only get this at a library, and not an electronic format online? This has businesses and their respective owners and what street its on?

Where do you find a list of homeowners? A quick google search specifically for arizona led me to a company called Marketron AZ who it appears I can buy a list of new homeowners.

Do you have a recommended method to get a list of homeowners new and old? I love being a homeowner and have had plenty of good salesmen and terrible ones. I think I can really relate to this too.

I also have some really good connections like landscapers, AC guys, etc who do quality work cheap and fast. I would of bought anything off the guy who referred me to my now AC guy who saved me $700.

It may be the way the forum system works when it sees this kind of activity and holds it for moderation as it looks like possible spammer activity. Or perhaps the first one was approved after moderation and the second seemed a duplicate and was not approved.

I went ahead and approved the 3rd post (duplicate of the 2nd post) so you can see what you did. Why did you post the exact same thing 1 1/2 hours apart?

http://www.insurance-forums.net/for...s-series-7-66-life-health-license-t77910.html

Last edited:
At 12:07 PM Today you posted this....

At 1:33 PM today in the same thread with no other posts in between, you posted this....

It may be the way the forum system works when it sees this kind of activity and holds it for moderation as it looks like possible spammer activity. Or perhaps the first one was approved after moderation and the second seemed a duplicate and was not approved.

I went ahead and approved the 3rd post (duplicate of the 2nd post) so you can see what you did. Why did you post the exact same thing 1 1/2 hours apart?

http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/getting-started-selling-insurance/few-prospecting-questions-obtaining-new-clients-series-7-66-life-health-license-t77910.html

Like our customers he likes to talk to himself ;)

Back