Suggestion (or Direct Me, Please?)

JoshuaFinancial

I have a suggestion for a forum topic - but I'm a fairly new user (or at least, previously infrequent user) - there may be a forum that already exists for this purpose.

My work is phone based and home based. That can make it difficult to network with other professionals.

Personally, I'd like to find like-minded professionals for mutual professional development. For example:
* Skill and drill
* Accountability partners
* Mastermind partners

If there's a place to post that sort of invitation to connect, could you direct me to it? If not, do you think it might make sense to make such a place?

I'm absolutely committed to continuous growth and development to achieve mastery. Doesn't make sense to do that by practicing exclusively on prospects. Solitary drill and skill is (for me) less productive than with a professional partner, for whom I can also provide the service.

Thanks!

Joshua

I have a suggestion for a forum topic - but I'm a fairly new user (or at least, previously infrequent user) - there may be a forum that already exists for this purpose.

My work is phone based and home based. That can make it difficult to network with other professionals.

Personally, I'd like to find like-minded professionals for mutual professional development. For example:
* Skill and drill
* Accountability partners
* Mastermind partners

If there's a place to post that sort of invitation to connect, could you direct me to it? If not, do you think it might make sense to make such a place?

I'm absolutely committed to continuous growth and development to achieve mastery. Doesn't make sense to do that by practicing exclusively on prospects. Solitary drill and skill is (for me) less productive than with a professional partner, for whom I can also provide the service.

Thanks!

Joshua

Try this Forum. What type of insurance are you selling on the phone?

General Insurance Agent Discussions

"feel free to hit me up with any questions.

Recording your calls and evaluating your approach for improvement, helps tremendously too."

Thanks thomasm appreciate it. Missed this reply a while back.

What do you do to practice/hone your closing techniques?

Back