Survey resource center

InsuranceJosh

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
NC
I just got a call from a rep tonight about buying the LTC leads they have. They say that they are from 14-17days old and requested an agent to talk to them about LTC.
She said she would get them for me at $4 a name

Has anybody ever heard of or worked with this group?

The website is SRCleads.com

Weird. If you look at their website, it would appear that they would do a mailing for an agent who pays in advance. I would question how they obtained the leads, if an agent paid for them then why are they reselling? Sounds fishy.

First post, been browsing the forum for a while, thought i'd get involved.

I just spoke with a representative from SRC, she told me they team up with credit card companies to get a survey out. The credit card holders answer a question about one, and only one product and answer the questions associated with it. They then send it back in. She told she'd give me 200 names for $300 for me first time and gaurantee $2400 in comm. in 90 days. One thing that bothered me is she said the leads were 14-17 days old but she told me they do a mailout once a quarter. I would be skeptical that they were names who did a survey last quarter or the longer.

I would be curious to hear if anyone has any experience with them or what their thoughts are.

Honestly, for $300 and get the $2400 commish in writing doesn't sound like a high risk venture. Let us know how it goes!

i bought 500 names From a gentleman Named Rodney. i payed $1500.00 and he guaranteed 20,000 in commisions or fees in 90 days. I ran across a couple of tire kickers and people who forgot about the survey. But at the end of the day i did well. i made about $26,000.00. Im not going to lie. this list isn't designed to be a winning lottery ticket and make you a millionaire. But if you are willing to roll up your sleeves and prospect you should do well. The number is (305) 749-8518

I invested $2,800 for 659 leads from a rep named Paul Scott - a mix of ltc & annuities. What really was impressing is how they specialize and conduct different regions every quarter. Needless to say, I contacted the first 100 batch on annuities, set 22 appointments, and wrote sizeable annuities on 18 of them. I called back to get more and they were out. I netted about $86,000 off those 18. I am looking to finish off the rest of my purchase; they're right, don't bite more than you can handle. These individuals are interested.

i bought 500 names From a gentleman Named Rodney. i payed $1500.00 and he guaranteed 20,000 in commisions or fees in 90 days. I ran across a couple of tire kickers and people who forgot about the survey. But at the end of the day i did well. i made about $26,000.00. Im not going to lie. this list isn't designed to be a winning lottery ticket and make you a millionaire. But if you are willing to roll up your sleeves and prospect you should do well. The number is (305) 749-8518

i smell bullsh*t.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I invested $2,800 for 659 leads from a rep named Paul Scott - a mix of ltc & annuities. What really was impressing is how they specialize and conduct different regions every quarter. Needless to say, I contacted the first 100 batch on annuities, set 22 appointments, and wrote sizeable annuities on 18 of them. I called back to get more and they were out. I netted about $86,000 off those 18. I am looking to finish off the rest of my purchase; they're right, don't bite more than you can handle. These individuals are interested.

i smell even more bullsh*t.

Last edited:
Well, I hate to say it, but I have been taken or at least at this point it seems so. I purchased 165 of these so called survey leads from SRC for $410.00. 75 are supposedly Annuity respondents and 90 are supposedly people who are interested in Financial Planning. I have specialized in the retirement age-62+ market for twenty years and should have done more homework before making the purchase. I have called about 50 so far from the Annuity list and are getting mostly answering machines and fax machines screeching at me. The phone numbers are supposed to be verified, but I guess not too well if they are fax numbers. Of the people I have spoken to, none have been interested in having a financial review or getting information on anything. I went to the BBB site to look these people up, which I should have done before purchasing and low and behold they have 276 complaints listed against them in the past 3-years. Buyer beware and check things out before hand, as I know I should have done. The phone solicitor got me at a weak moment. I'll keep pounding them, but at this point the investment and proposition does not look promising. RJM

I purchased leads and have requested a refund because they did not perform well. I will keep you posted on the progress of the refund.

And I will post alternatives to SRC for leads.

Back