Alternative to Ring Central Fax Only

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
Their lack of support is a deal killer. I've used them for probably 5 or more years. They no longer have phone support and the chat window is useless since "all operators are helping others, blah, blah, blah."

Any suggestions to replace them?

Rick

Their lack of support is a deal killer. I've used them for probably 5 or more years. They no longer have phone support and the chat window is useless since "all operators are helping others, blah, blah, blah."

Any suggestions to replace them?

Rick

I've never had a problem with them. I did have a question last year and wanted to talk to a live person, so when the menu was being given I pressed the one for sales and got right through. You might give that a try.

I've never had a problem with them. I did have a question last year and wanted to talk to a live person, so when the menu was being given I pressed the one for sales and got right through. You might give that a try.

Same here...the sales option is alway answered.

I use RC fax only. I rarely fax any more but when I've needed to get a person on the phone it hasn't been that hard.

But yesterday I got an email from RC telling me they were switching me from the 700 page plan for $9 to the 1,000 plan for $18. I called, they switched me to the 500 plan for $10 but are charging me $7 for the next 3 months.

I've used efax for gotta be 10 years or better and never had a problem. It comes with my phone service now but I'd buy the stand alone service if that ever changed.

I've used efax for gotta be 10 years or better and never had a problem. It comes with my phone service now but I'd buy the stand alone service if that ever changed.

I used to use eFax before moving to RingCentral and did have issues a couple times with faxes I sent being goobleygook on the receiving end no issue since moving to RingCentral. Really weird with both companies I am uploading a scanned document to be faxed.

We use different Fax carriers for our different offices. From my experience both efax and Myfax are good without any problem so far for the last 3 years.
Also, if you are using your own voice over IP server, just check with your phone system administrator to setup a digital Fax solution (it's worth the investment).

I've used RC for 3 and half years, Fax and Phone
I had issue's in the beginning and then they gave me a case manger

I have not had a problem till they changed my case manager 3 months ago

I demanded a new case manager and since then its been great again
can get most issues done by emial

Back