Over 150.000 insurance professionals and consumers come to the Insurance Forum every month. Click here to register for FREE

Go Back   Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Technology and Hardware Forum

Reply to Applied Epic and Office 2016     
Old 06-26-2017, 10:41 AM   #1

State: LLATDE is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Applied Epic and Office 2016 Applied Epic and Office 2016
We just upgraded all of our computers a few weeks ago. Upgraded from Office 2010 to Office 2016. We run Epic as our agency management system. We have suddenly had major issues with the email integrating with Epic.

Applied keeps telling us that we must use the offline installation option from Microsoft. We have done this and followed the instructions EXACTLY. It works for a day or two but for some reason Microsoft office keeps updating to a different build number even though we have turned off the automatic updates. That seems to kill the email integration.

Is anyone else having this issue?

To make matters worse, Applied customer service people of gone "silent" on me...so now I am really concerned.
------------------------------------
  Reply With Quote to Applied Epic and Office 2016

Old 06-26-2017, 11:10 AM   #2
DHK
Guru
DHK on Applied Epic and Office 2016

State: DHK is an Insurance Agent from California
DHK is a member of 5000 posts Super VIP club
Applied Epic and Office 2016 Re: Applied Epic and Office 2016
If you're running Windows 10, you can use this link to download a tool to prevent an update from installing for about 3 months. If it shows up again, run the tool again.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...-in-windows-10

I use this to prevent my Windows 10 machine from upgrading to the latest build number, because it is incompatible with most of my insurance company software.
Old 06-27-2017, 08:47 AM   #3

State: LLATDE is an Insurance Agent from Undisclosed Location
Applied Epic and Office 2016 Re: Applied Epic and Office 2016 LLATDE is the thread starter for: Applied Epic and Office 2016

Thank you for the response. The bummer here is we are running windows 7 professional...for that same reason.
Reply to Applied Epic and Office 2016 

Insurance Agent Forum > Insurance Forums > Insurance Agents and Brokers Forum > Technology and Hardware Forum