Best CRM????

Salesforce is one of the best. But it's a beast, in that, to get policyholder info in it, you may have to add custom fields. It's older tech, so it's not that difficult, but it IS robust. I've tried systems over the years that I couldn't even get to work, or that crashed often, or were unavailable at times. I always stick with Salesforce. It's all in what you are comfortable with, and you must be able to get at the data you need, when you need it, presented in the way you need.

depends on what you need. Do you need a desktop version? Do you want it stored on the cloud? What do you want to do with it? How much automation do you want included?

Here are some I know of:
radiusbob
agency iq
salesforce
ACT
leads360

There are many. It's hard to say what's best because each agency has a different need. Research them, then stick with one. I feel like I wasted a bunch of time switching between some when I should have stuck with my original option. Good luck.

I feel like I wasted a bunch of time switching between some when I should have stuck with my original option. Good luck.
I can relate. I went through about 30 demo's way back when, before settling on Salesforce.

I'd be curious to know what your original choice was, and what you use now. Might you expound on that a bit? Thanks!

ACT database for data mining of clients. There is so much you can do with ACT. Create your own fields, sort by your own fields, create lookups based on a variety of fields. Group clients together. I probably use about 25% of what it's capable of doing.
Northwoods Sales Automation bundle - to automate things in ACT. I could probably do away with Agency IQ with Northwoods and may in the future, but for now I like having a cloud based drip email program.
Agency IQ for drip email and blast emailing of lead list...
Companionlink to sync outlook and android phone.
ACT comes with a outlook sync feature.

Thanks for the response!

I used ACT! since 1995 until a version or so back, the database crashed on me, and the backup was also corrupted. I may try it again at some point.

I find that Salesforce is very similar to ACT, especially in it's customization of "user fields" and reports, and older (robust, bug free) technology.

My four choices would be:

Cloud: Salesforce, Radius
Local: Act, Outlook (w/ or w/o BCM)
Bonus/simple: Gmail, Gcal, Gtasks

Anyone know how to get BCM for outlook without downloading from microsoft directly? I have office 10 and my code doesn't qualify for the download. Thanks

Back