CRM for My Telemarketer?

HoosierLife

Automate Appointments https://agentautopilot.com
5000 Post Club
So Im getting ready to hire a telemarketer to develop cold calling leads for me. And I want a way to keep track of all the leads that are generated. My first thought was to just create an Excel file and have them enter the info in and email/dropbox it to me everyday. But then I realized that I would have to still enter all that data into my CRM.

So, does anybody know of an inexpensive CRM that will allow me to upload a .csv file and have it accurately populate the info?

Or is there a CRM that would let me give access for my telemarketer to add data and not remove data? I would hate for my telemarketer to have a bad day and quit, but before that they delete all my leads.:1mad:

If you know of any options let me know.

Have them either add it to your gmail calendar in the case of appointments. Zoho and Sugar have free editions.
I think the best crm I have seen lately is Bobcrm.com

When I go to zoho and sugars site, they both offer free trials. Does it cost something in the future?

And is there a way to limit access so my telemarketer cannot delete data?

When I go to zoho and sugars site, they both offer free trials. Does it cost something in the future?

And is there a way to limit access so my telemarketer cannot delete data?

Aren't they on a dialer? That should handle everything for you, I know mine does.

Aren't they on a dialer? That should handle everything for you, I know mine does.

My dialer has limited CRM capability. But for $99/mo for unlimited leads/phone time I don't think I can get a better price. So if I have to pay $10-$15/mo for a CRM that'll work for me.

Does anybody know of a CRM that that will let me import contacts via a .csv file? I think that's what I really need.

My dialer has limited CRM capability. But for $99/mo for unlimited leads/phone time I don't think I can get a better price. So if I have to pay $10-$15/mo for a CRM that'll work for me.

Does anybody know of a CRM that that will let me import contacts via a .csv file? I think that's what I really need.

Who do you use for a dialer?

You're not going to beat the price, but if it already exports as a .csv, you should be golden.

I think it's also 5k first month, 1k/month.

Who do you use for a dialer?

Agentsdialer.com. I get a discount through Todd though.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
You're not going to beat the price, but if it already exports as a .csv, you should be golden.

I think it's also 5k first month, 1k/month.

It'll definitely export a .csv. I had a lady who left a vm, and gave me a different # than was on my dialer list. And I couldnt understand her last name. I can search for phone numbers through the dialer, but not names. So I exported the csv and found her that way.

That lady has yet to answer her phone though.:err:

And Josh, what's the 1K 5K youre talkign about?

Last edited:
Most CRM's allow for some sort of 'role' settings where you can restrict access to certain features, such as delete.

The 'cheap' and easy way out is to sign up for a free zoho.com crm account, which allows up to 3 users. The free versions of things like sugar and vtiger allow more flexibility but require more work to get them going.

Joshs point to the data was that there is a limit to the unlimited data plan. Not that it matters, since you apparently haven't hit the limit yet.

Dan

Back