Excel Use on Ipad

GoCubsGo

Guru
1000 Post Club
Trinity Life has an excel quoting spreadsheet which I can open from Dropbox on my ipad but can't use it to run quotes. Not sure if the issue is just not being able to edit or if it means not being able to use macros whatever that means. ha. Is there an ap that will let me?

Trinity Life has an excel quoting spreadsheet which I can open from Dropbox on my ipad but can't use it to run quotes. Not sure if the issue is just not being able to edit or if it means not being able to use macros whatever that means. ha. Is there an ap that will let me?

Documents to Go is a good one.

I would just wait for Office for iPad. That would include a real version of Excel. Most probable release, this month (March 2014).

Microsoft Office for iPad will be unveiled this month | The Verge

Didn't know that, thanks.

I have CloudOn which I found lets me runs quotes but I think it only works if I have a connection. I do have cellular and WiFi but for the times I'm out in the country and can't get a signal it would be nice to still be able.

Office for ipad is out. It is free to use but you need a subscription if you want to edit. $99 a year right now but they are looking to offer a single rate of $69 a year soon.

Or, you can get something like Dell Venue 8 Pro. $250-300, runs office natively. Not an ipad perhaps, but works like a charm.

Nice, though, if you want to try it out on your phone. For the iPad or other tablets you can go month to month for $9.99 after a one month trial. Not bad.

In the meantime, Microsoft announced that it will now make Office Mobile for the iPhone and Android free, just as it already is on Windows Phones. In other words, you won't need an Office 365 subscription anymore to use Office on those handsets. You can create Word and Excel documents (but not PowerPoints) from the phone.

I downloaded DOCUMENTS UNLIMITED which was a one time $4.99 from the ap store. It lets you open and edit MS Office and Open Office docs on the ipad. Works for the Trinity Excel Quoting spreadsheet which lets me quote their FE, whole life and term.

Latest posts

Back