Faxing Apps Without Fax Machine

Is it possible to fax without a fax machine?
I don't have a landline at home just a cell. I have a scanner / copier.
Thought I had read somewhere it's possible.
I have a new carrier that only accepts faxes.
Thanks!

Is it possible to fax without a fax machine? I don't have a landline at home just a cell. I have a scanner / copier. Thought I had read somewhere it's possible. I have a new carrier that only accepts faxes. Thanks!

Yes. With ring central you don't need a landline or fax machine.

There are dozens of internet faxing companies. Do some research to determine what your specific needs are. I have one that I've had for years that's 20 a year with a toll free number. No...it's not that price anymore but I use Trustfax. Like I said, do some research before you commit to one.

I use topfreefax.com when Im not at the office. Its always worked well and allows more pages than other free fax services I found.

Yes. With ring central you don't need a landline or fax machine.

Ring Central is great. You can fax securely through their website by uploading your apps. Understand that if you email your apps to most free fax services, the client information can be intercepted and is not secure. This could be a liability issue if their personal information is stolen.

I currently use myfax, but will need to switch to a physical fax this AEP due to the volume of faxes. Paying $100 to fax applications in one month is a bit much. I'd rather pay $30. But that's just me.

I currently use myfax, but will need to switch to a physical fax this AEP due to the volume of faxes. Paying $100 to fax applications in one month is a bit much. I'd rather pay $30. But that's just me.

WOW

I don't know exactly what I pay but its around $50 or $60 for ring central

Unlimited calling and fax
I can got back and see all calls made
get text message for any missed calls and when fax comes in
I get emails when fax comes in

There are a million more feature's but these I live by

Well worth the money

There are other features I don't use as well

WOW I don't know exactly what I pay but its around $50 or $60 for ring central Unlimited calling and fax I can got back and see all calls made get text message for any missed calls and when fax comes in I get emails when fax comes in There are a million more feature's but these I live by Well worth the money There are other features I don't use as well
I am a user and big fan of RingCentral also. I like their iPhone app. When I get a fax, I get a text message and can go to the app and view it.

I am a user and big fan of RingCentral also. I like their iPhone app. When I get a fax, I get a text message and can go to the app and view it.

I could not even imagine not having them
\
The best part is the phone VOIP is The best I have had
I never hear anyone say the dreaded "are you on a cell phone"

Back