IPAD Life.Health Apps

Are there any Life/Health apps that have been converted to run on the iPAD?
I have had my iPad for about a year and have found some good ways to integrate it into my business. I'll give you an example, using the following apps: DropBox, iBooks, and SignMyPad. From my desktop computer, I place an quote, PDF brochure, and an ACORD form application into DropBox and it is immediately available on my iPad. I create a folder in iBooks and move them there. I can then meet my client outside of my office, present the policies features and benefits with the brochure, show the details with the quote and, using SignMyPad, get their signature on the app. My iPad is not a 3G model, so if I have a wifi connection, I can immediately submit the app to the carrier and send a copy to the client directly from SignMyPad.

About 2 years ago, I decided to be as paperless as possible. In my above example, take note that I did not require a single physical piece of paper.

This is just one example of how I use my iPad in my business.

Sign my pad on android is terrible, I've been trying to find something that worked better. Issue was every time the gyro saw it turn from portrait to landscape it lost the anchor for the signature and it flew away.

I haven't found anything that worked better yet. I vastly prefer the form factor of the 7" galaxy tab to the ipad, but I'm literally to the point now where I figure I'm going to have to write my own applications to get anything to work how I want it to.

Are there any Life/Health apps that have been converted to run on the iPAD?

I converted all my FE applications to iPad docs. It works great. I've been using it about 2 months. I don't remember the name of the PDF converter app but it only cost like $3.

I got a keyboard at Best Buy. I type in all the fields and then tap an icon to enable them to sign. When I get back to my wifi at the office I email it to myself.

I use my iPhone camera to snap a picture of a voided check.

I converted all my FE applications to iPad docs. It works great. I've been using it about 2 months. I don't remember the name of the PDF converter app but it only cost like $3.

I got a keyboard at Best Buy. I type in all the fields and then tap an icon to enable them to sign. When I get back to my wifi at the office I email it to myself.

I use my iPhone camera to snap a picture of a voided check.

I sold my ipad2 because it it won't see flash websites nor can I run any windows programs. Screen was quite pretty.

I don't do FE so maybe a tabel makes sense, but why is a tablet better than just an 11.6 inch laptop (Thinkpad 120e) along with a signature pad?

I don't believe there is that much of a size differential and as far as processing speed, isn't a dual core 1.6 fast enough for anything we'd need to use?

Rick

My laptop takes 5 minutes just to boot up. I travel light.

I go in the house with a small portfolio case. I have always carried all my rate calcs on my Palm PDA and later on my iPhone. I make spreadsheet calcs for everything.
I do my fact finding. Present my solution. Turn on the iPad and complete the app.
I carry 10 FE companies for two different states. Plus 4 med sup companies for both states. That's a lot of paper I don't have to worry about anymore.

I go in the house with a small portfolio case. I have always carried all my rate calcs on my Palm PDA and later on my iPhone. I make spreadsheet calcs for everything.
I do my fact finding. Present my solution. Turn on the iPad and complete the app.
I carry 10 FE companies for two different states. Plus 4 med sup companies for both states. That's a lot of paper I don't have to worry about anymore.

SWEET!!!

I'm with you with regards to not bringing the laptop. Not only that, the darn battery in those things always seems to die unless it is brand new. I would like to get set up just like you down the road. I like it!

So do you also donthe med Supp apps that way?

Back