Looking for Agency Management System

Sands

I have a small agency and we are currently part of a another agency and are soon looking to break away and set up completely separate system.
We are looking for the best Mgt system at an affordable price.
Some of the main things we are looking at may be obvious to most of you but maybe not to us.
Cost, paperless ability, downloads, service, reports etc, and general ease of use as far as interaction with the company as well a general navigation. Any suggestions or things to stay away from would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

What lines of business are you working with? The answer for P&C is probably different than Life/Health.

For P&C, to me, the middle of the road system is Hawksoft. Lot of value for the money. Does most things very well. From there, you have to decide if you want to scale up or down, depending on budget and needs.

Dan

We will be doing mostly P and C. Have Hawksoft and AMS 360 demos scheduled. Starting to see more good things about the QQ Solutions option too. I am suprised to see some of the huge upfront costs that some people are paying. Is that to move over from another system?

We will be doing mostly P and C. Have Hawksoft and AMS 360 demos scheduled. Starting to see more good things about the QQ Solutions option too. I am suprised to see some of the huge upfront costs that some people are paying. Is that to move over from another system?

Hawksoft is probably going to be less expensive than AMS 360 and be sure to ask about the "learning curve" of each and the cost for instruction. I know an agent that bought the software and never installed it because of the lack of time for the install/learning curve.

You might take a lokk at Agency Advantage. Seems to be pretty complete and imports financial info into QuickBooks.

Hope this helps!

I was wondering when someone might start a thread about this. Nobody ever asks about agency management systems. I can't wait to hear all the info...

I sense a bit of sarcasm?:)
I have looked at alot of the other threads. Seem to be alot of older information.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hawksoft is probably going to be less expensive than AMS 360 and be sure to ask about the "learning curve" of each and the cost for instruction. I know an agent that bought the software and never installed it because of the lack of time for the install/learning curve.

You might take a lokk at Agency Advantage. Seems to be pretty complete and imports financial info into QuickBooks.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for the input. Good points. Trying to put together a list of questions to ask each one.

Last edited:
What lines of business are you working with? The answer for P&C is probably different than Life/Health.

For P&C, to me, the middle of the road system is Hawksoft. Lot of value for the money. Does most things very well. From there, you have to decide if you want to scale up or down, depending on budget and needs.

Dan
I heard good things about softhawk. If i go IA i will use them:)

We just went with Agency Matrix. We've been very impressed thus far and the cost, per office not user, is 89/month. Completely web based, agency downloads, cloud technology etc.

Back