Making Calls from an Excel Spreadsheet

ineedhelp

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Is there a way to be able just click the phone number to be called by Skype instead of manually typing in the number?

I use google voice and can make calls from a laptop or device like skype, but I still dial my calls on the phone, seems so outdated. I would be curious to learn more here too.

there are excel plugins that allow you to dial phone numbers. Click the column and format according to phone number. Install Google Voice, and allow it to click-dial any phone numbers shown on browser or excel sheet.
All ready to go, click, dial, close.

Yes there is an mobile app which is an auto dialer called MySalesdialer in market which dials automatically your numbers from your data file. What you have to do is.., insert your excel sheet into your mobile phone by converting it into ( Comma Separated Values ) file, which can be easily converted. Once you have inserted your data in phone, you can make calls without dialing your numbers. It allows you to call from skype account also. This is cost-efficient also.
For more information, visit : MySalesDialer.com

Surely this is your complete remedy..
Enjoy calling..:)

There is a Skype Outlook plug in. You can import your contacts into Outlook and then use the plug-in.

I'm not recommending it... just that you could do it.

I struggled with formatting numbers to phone numbers for a while - in case anybody else is, you select colum, right click, then go to format cells, then select 'special' and you can change all the numbers to phone formatted.

Back