QQ Rater Vs EZLynx

gambrinus

Guru
100+ Post Club
Currently using QQ Catalyst for our agency management system and don't really have any complaints. The time has come to add a rater. What have folks found with the QQ rater? Good? Bad? Ugly? Stick to EZLynx?

RW

Currently using QQ Catalyst for our agency management system and don't really have any complaints. The time has come to add a rater. What have folks found with the QQ rater? Good? Bad? Ugly? Stick to EZLynx?

RW

I like using EZlynx...good and easy and accurate.

Just heard back from our QQ guy... Seems that their rater is only released in a few states, and CO isn't one of them. So it looks like we'll go with EZLynx.

Thanks for the reply.

As you consider your options, I'd encourage you to look into SEMCAT. It's the fastest growing quoting solution in the country - primarily because of the unique workflow that guarantees you get a 100% accurate rate the first time with support for over 460 carriers and lines of business beyond home and auto. Feel free to check it out online at semcat.net or give me a call: 402-261-0064. Good luck with your decision.

Brandon Hellevang
Account Executive
SEMCAT Corporation

Now it's EZLynx vs SEMCAT. I checked out the TurboRater, but here in CO , they only have a few of our carriers... it wouldn't be worth the hassle & $$.

I have to say that after looking at some of the SEMCAT options, and the fact that they have a 2 week "fly before you buy"...I'm very curious to see it in action.

Thanks again for the input. Hopefully I can answer some questions for someone down the road.

Rw

EZLynx provides free trials as well. You can also get our Consumer Quoting portal that will present live quotes on your website or it can collect data off the quote form and email the data to you so you can contact and give a quote to the prospect. There is even Consumer Quoting for your agency's Facebook page as well.

Feel free to do a trial of both systems and post your feedback for others to see the pros and cons of each!

To anyone that had placed wagers on which way we'd go, the results are in.

SEMCAT

Not a bad word to say about the other company we looked at, it came down to SEMCAT being more in line with what we're looking to do in our agency. It was the right tool for the job that needs to be done.

I will say that Brandon was on the spot and answered all of our questions, even the stupid ones, without complaint. I'll also say that the guy is a 100% "high road" type of guy. Not once did he say a single bad word about any of his competitors.. everything was positive about his product.

Now the fun begins.....

To anyone that had placed wagers on which way we'd go, the results are in.

SEMCAT

Not a bad word to say about the other company we looked at, it came down to SEMCAT being more in line with what we're looking to do in our agency. It was the right tool for the job that needs to be done.

I will say that Brandon was on the spot and answered all of our questions, even the stupid ones, without complaint. I'll also say that the guy is a 100% "high road" type of guy. Not once did he say a single bad word about any of his competitors.. everything was positive about his product.

Now the fun begins.....

Very glad to hear it!

Thanks for the positive feedback.

Back